Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Developers Please I Need Your Help Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Developers Please I Need Your Help Urgently (595 Views)

PHP Developers, Please Come In / Web Developers Please Help!!! / Web Developers, Please Don't Make The Mistake I Made! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developers Please I Need Your Help Urgently by talk214: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good evening everyone, trust we are fine.

Please I got a job which I never work before. Have designed many website before but this one I don't know how to do this.

A customer want VTU website and he want it on WordPress. He said he will get API for the Data and SMS but how to connect it to the site is what I don't understand. I know there is a plugin to use but I don't have a knowledge on how it works,how to do it or even the plugin to use.

Please, if you are familiar with this can you help me out by explain it here.

I will be waiting for tour fast response. Thanks so much
Re: Developers Please I Need Your Help Urgently by stanliwise(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
talk214:
Good evening everyone, trust we are fine.

Please I got a job which I never work before. Have designed many website before but this one I don't know how to do this.

A customer want VTU website and he want it on WordPress. He said he will get API for the Data and SMS but how to connect it to the site is what I don't understand. I know there is a plugin to use but I don't have a knowledge on how it works,how to do it or even the plugin to use.

Please, if you are familiar with this can you help me out by explain it here.

I will be waiting for tour fast response. Thanks so much
I haven’t heard of any myself but Why not build the plugin yourself
Re: Developers Please I Need Your Help Urgently by talk214: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
stanliwise:
I haven’t heard of any myself but Why not build the plugin yourself
Haaaaa.. Because of his Job? He is not even ready to pay good money. I never give him yes because of that and his money is very small. Just want to accept to build customer
Re: Developers Please I Need Your Help Urgently by stanliwise(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
talk214:
Haaaaa.. Because of his Job? He is not even ready to pay good money. I never give him yes because of that and his money is very small. Just want to accept to build customer
Building a plug-in ain’t so difficult that’s if you know how to code sha.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Airline Website. What Do You Think? / Editing A Flash Template / Help On Virtual Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.