Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) (1042 Views)

See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months. VIDEO / Video Shows How Drugs Destroyed A Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (PICS) / Exposed: How Drugs Produced In Nigeria Find Their Way Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Hackportal(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2020

Crack cocaine's adverse effect on the physical and mental health of its users is almost irreparable and this has been captured in a video which went viral after being shared online by a photographer.

The video shared on YouTube by a photographer, Soft White Underbelly captured the rapid deterioration of 24-year-old lady identified as Amanda, after she got addicted to crack cocaine. She became a prostitute and looked almost unrecognizable after she started using drugs.

The photographer who admitted that lots of people will be accusing him exploiting the girl with her story, stated that his "goal is to make people who are strong and capable, wake up so that they can create changes that can prevent this from happening to the next generation of children".

He wrote; 

Before you order me to help Amanda please read this. No can stop Amanda. Not her family, not me, not you, not the church, not the rehab facilities she’s walked out of. No one. The purpose of my channel is to help us understand how and why this happens so that we can try to fix what’s broken in our country and hopefully, prevent the next generation of children from falling through the same cracks as Amanda has. I’m certain there will be a ton of commenters saying I should be “helping” Amanda instead of exploiting her, but you have to understand my aim with this channel of mine.

My goal is to make people who are strong and capable wake up so that we can create changes that can prevent this from happening to the next generation of children, not to try to fix the already broken individuals I photograph. There are many thousands just like Amanda out there. Let’s stop blaming the “exploitive” photographer and look at the real causes of this. There are many hundreds of thousand more Amandas out there and most of them have small children somewhere. Let’s fix the true causes of these problems instead of sitting on your sofa and blaming me. I’m simply informing you of the truth. ML

'It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men'-Frederick Douglas

Here is the video below;

https://loadedpulse.com/see-how-drugs-destroyed-this-beautiful-lady-amanda-in-4-months-video/
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oh my God!
See me crying all through the video
This is heart touching, a beauty turned into trash....where was her parents God....SMH
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by igbarasdynasty: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Up with HOPE and down with DOPE ~ Lucky Dube.

They give it to you and say, it is the sense of knowledge......

Cocaine, no good for you
Coke, no good for you
You going sniffing em glue, but no good for you...

We cannot stand aside and watch while the Nation going down the drain....

Teach the world Mr. Photographer, teach them right, that's the right thing to do.... People won't listen till they get it the hard way.
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by victorVIC1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Say no to drug
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by klbakare(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let me watch, am cumming.
It was a terrible sight to behold.
Maybe prayers can help her
May God have mercy on her soul
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by echeprecious: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
hmmmmmn!
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Wasted beauty.....wasted life.....hmmmnnn

Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by EngrDLight: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2020
We are really our own problem.
Such a beautiful young lady.
Beauty wasted say no to drugs.

To drug dealers, see what you have caused.
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Hackportal(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2020
So Sad when watching the video
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by mrNEMZY(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2020
She left weed for coke and whatever fuccked her up like this, because I am sure only coke won't get you this fuccked in 4 months.

Stick to weed, they will not hear.

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

13 Boko Haram Fighters Neutralised And Killed By Nigerian Army In Borno(photo). / Watch The Moment Nigerian Troops Launched Multiple Rockets On #bokoharam Camps / I Was Asked To Pay 7000 Naira By NIN Agent To Correct Error From Their Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.