Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache (3003 Views)

Brighten Your Skin With Homemade Effective Serum. / 5 Home Remedies For Toothache / Natural Remedies for Toothache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache by grim33(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
See ? I was right about you spineless old fool. You eventually fuuccked off.
Next time realize your limited intellect glitches all the time.
Stay off my side to avoid heat ache old senseless fool.

Now stay fuuccked off undecided
ogasharpsharp:

I'm not fùcking off bro. You are very stùpid and the whole world deserves to know just how stùpid you really are.

Camphor exponent. Eat more of that till you choke and die. Save us all the trouble.
Re: Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache by Olayinkabam1: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pls can you tell me more about removing the worms
Re: Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache by Olayinkabam1: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pls can you tell me more about rhe worm removal, my tooth aches and it is killing, pls help.
Re: Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache by Olayinkabam1: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
[Pls help me with the information concerning worm removal, I ve removed 4 tooth already and do not want to remove more. I have heard about sis before. Pls save me.quote author=Renida post=88869241]Do not meet a dentist Op they will recommend the usual removal rather than remedy. What you're dealing with is simply tooth worm and it's better to have the worm expelled than remove the tooth[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vitamin And Mineral Supplements For Skin ,hair Or Nail Problems. / State With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate / Horrible! Skin Bleaching Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.