Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Voicing Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voicing Out! (492 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voicing Out! by Activisim: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hello Nigeria,

I have noticed that our voices as Nigerians is barely heard in the global world. I mean Nairaland is a good forum for Nigerians and by Nigerians besides it, we don't have any platform where the world will see and hear us.

When President Jonathan was sworn in after the demise of Yar'adua; I was tirelessly looking for the speech on line to watch or read it but couldn't find a word from it.

The world have no access to Nigeria in today's global world for the simple reason: WE ARE NOT PARTICIPATING ON-LINE MAINLY (TO SOME EXTENT) DUE TO BAD INTERNET SERVICES.

We as frustrated and as exploited as we are, need to acquire some "voicing out" strategies to tell the world who we are; how frustrated we are-- in consequence with our government and how aggressive we are to changing the platform of the vicious leaders of our country.

I have some videos that I want you to watch and comment please and there are many and more to come.

I need your support on this. Here is the link of You Tube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheActivist2010?feature=mhum

Please participate!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

We Rigged The 2007 Election But Am Not Quitting The Office -nigerian Senator / Sahara Reporters To Replace Nta! / Gays Pledge Support For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.