Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm (970 Views)

The Amazing Secrect Of Making Six Figures Weekly Doing Cpa Affiliate Marketing / Wooden Staircase In Nigeria By Wood Willing / The Amazing Story Of Ken - From Zero To Massive Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by kryptochats: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria’s blockchain ecosystem continues to develop at an impressive pace.

Bitcoin trading increased by about 1500% in Nigeria, in 2017 alone. The country ranks high among leading crypto frontiers in Africa. But despite this, traders still face different obstacles and challenges. The most critical among these is perhaps the difficulty with finding credible exchanges.

This is concerning as people would occasionally want to change their coins to other coins or currencies. While there are several exchangers catering to the Nigerian market, the real challenge lies in finding a trustworthy exchanger that won’t charge exorbitant fees while still keeping your transactions safely secure.

And this is where Instantcoins have caught our attention.
This revolutionary exchange stormed to the scene not so long ago. It is based out of Lagos, Nigeria, offering some of the best cryptocurrency exchange services we’ve seen in this part of the world, along with a bunch of other cool features.

Overview of crypto exchangers in Nigeria

A recent survey revealed that about 27% of crypto startups operating in the Nigerian block space offer cryptocurrency exchange services. But before you choose to trade with any exchanger, there are certain things you want to be sure of.

The key factors among these will include the reputation of the exchanger, their fees and exchange rates, payment methods, geographical restrictions, and verification requirements among other things.

It’s usually a challenge to find an exchanger that ticks all of these boxes. While there are a handful of great exchangers out there, Instantcoins service is something out of the ordinary.

The Instantcoins difference

Instantcoins has gone from being a newcomer to becoming a staple for many Nigerians within a short period. The company’s website says it’s a fully automated cryptocurrencies trading platform where anyone can buy and sell cryptos such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and even Perfect Money.

All of these transactions are done automatically.

This means there is no need for human input and there’s no wait time as well. If a platform could win the hearts of so many people within such a short period, there are definitely some things they are doing differently (right).

So, we decided to take a closer observation of Instantcoins.

We did discover a few interesting things, most especially, the two key areas that have helped to make the crypto platform the choice for Bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts.

Is Instantcoins that safe? What are their trade fees? Should you also hop on this bandwagon? You’ll find out all of these in the parts below.

Number 1 feature;

Full automation

Many exchanges will allow you to sell and buy Bitcoins, Ethereum, and several other coins.

Instantcoins does this too, but its service model is based on a full automation strategy that requires no human input and does not have frustrating and annoyingly long wait times. In fact, the service does not have a wait time.

For instance;

If you sell Bitcoins on the Instantcoins platform, you’ll be paid in naira, in just a few seconds as soon as they receive the coins. Again, if you buy cryptocurrencies from the platform, your coins will be sent to your wallet immediately, upon receipt of your naira payment.

We, humans, are growing impatient every day.

Whether this is bad or good is a discussion for another day. However, trading cryptocurrencies on the Instantcoins won’t seem like your patience is being tested. By automating the system, Instantcoins has been able to eliminate the need for human input which is often the cause of annoyingly long wait times.

Number 2 Feature;

Impressive rate and security

Let’s face the truth; many exchangers in Nigeria are known to offer their traders disappointingly low rates. For many beginner traders, this is one of the things that usually dash their hopes and expectations.

We’re not 100% certain if Instantcoins offer the best rates of any exchanger in Nigeria.

We’re however certain that their rates will rank high among some of the best. This kind of explains why many people are inclined to the Instantcoins platform. People naturally want the best cryptocurrency buying and selling rates. Exchangers that are able to offer something different from others will always reap the benefit.

And then, there’s the issue of security.

Safety on the internet is paramount, especially, when it involves financial services. The focus on security by this Fintech is another plus as well. The platform boasts industry-standard security put in place to ensure the safety and security of your financial transactions.

Bottom Line

Truth is Instantcoins is not the first and won’t be the last exchanger in Nigeria.

But at a time like this when the Nigerian crypto scene is seeing massive development and interest, it only makes sense that there are exchangers out there who can help both expert and beginner traders take the hassle out of buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

It’s quite impressive, the job Instantcoins is doing.

While this exchanger still has hurdles to cross, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a household name. But that’s only possible if they keep up or even better; improve the pace at which they’re currently going. All things being equal, if they do, the sky is their only limit.

At the moment, if you’re contemplating buying or selling Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Perfect Money, this exchanger is one of the best you can find around. The company is duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission and available 24/7 for transactions. To appreciate me on this lengthy and detailed article please register with my affiliate link as this would get me some bonus cash cool https://instantcoins.ng/home/signup?referal=Instantcoins-15839245198374 .

Have you ever bought or sold cryptocurrency on the Instantcoins platform? If you have, do share your experience with us in the comment sections.

cc: lalasticlala seun

Re: Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by Ayofresh4u(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2020
Re: Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2020
Bro..
I sent you a mail since last month about posting and updating a blog post on my site which no have done and even sent you the link for confirmation. .yet no response from you...what is happening? please check your email.
thanks
Re: Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by Lubanko: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2020
I agree with the text on your picture. "Stop falling into the bitcoin rabbit hole" and for me, the rabbit hole is trading and all the trading platforms. I guess people never learn. We had Forex and it taught us nothing. People were losing everything with it, and take into consideration a simple fact- the stock market is way way more predictable the crypto price fluctuations. The last is pure chaos.
But it doesn't diminish the value of BTC and other cryptocurrencies as an international payment means. Just use legit exchangers, and you have a powerful tool at your disposal. I can recommend at least one https://btcbit.net/
Re: Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by kryptochats: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lubanko:
I agree with the text on your picture. "Stop falling into the bitcoin rabbit hole" and for me, the rabbit hole is trading and all the trading platforms. I guess people never learn. We had Forex and it taught us nothing. People were losing everything with it, and take into consideration a simple fact- the stock market is way way more predictable the crypto price fluctuations. The last is pure chaos.
But it doesn't diminish the value of BTC and other cryptocurrencies as an international payment means. Just use legit exchangers, and you have a powerful tool at your disposal. I can recommend at least one https://btcbit.net/
yours ?
Re: Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by Marley4200: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Instantcoins is a scammers, and nairaland must provide them, they have been scamming a lot of people, including me for the amount of 964 dollars btc, please help me guys I really need my money, they won’t reply message on their platform or emails, instagram, their twitter is restricted, you can’t comment on any of there post on Instagram, everyone need to know they are scammer, and nairaland is promoting..

Re: Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by Jacko922(m): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Ayofresh4u:
legit!
They’re scammers run from them
I traded with them since oct 18th till date I’ve not been credited..I tried to contact theirs customer service they’re not replying….
Credit me my money 692,573

Scammers

Re: Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm by Dinow: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jacko922:

They’re scammers run from them
I traded with them since oct 18th till date I’ve not been credited..I tried to contact theirs customer service they’re not replying….
Credit me my money 692,573

Scammers

Chai Omo this is too much una dey fear to trade with individual,I swear we individual dey legit pass all these people scamming una

Anyway sorry for the lost

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Ads And Products Here (free Signup) / Affordable Domain Names From Www.browse.com.ng / A P4 Computer Urgently Needed. Tks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.