Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. (2712 Views)

Is Investing In A Blog Wise? / Ado-Ekiti Poly Rector Accused Of Investing N1Bn Lecturers Salaries In Bitcoin / The Reason China Is Investing In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by kenzosky: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2020
#Beware_Of_China!!! These people are not our friends.
#Sad4Africa!!!

The Reason China Is Building Roads In Africa. The Reason China Is Building Dams In AFRICA. The Reason China Gave Out A 60 Billion Dollar Loan To AFRICA, Is Not Because Chinese Are Friends With AFRICA.

Understand Something. China Is Preparing AFRICA For A Mass Exodus. By Year 2050. China Will No Longer Be Able To Accommodate Chinese People. The Population Is Simply Too Much. So China Is Fixing AFRICA. Cleaning AFRICA. Modernizing AFRICA For It's Own Sake.

Nobody Cares About Black People. They Care About Our Land. Our Resources. Nobody Cares About AFRICANS But The Continent Itself.

Chinese People Have Already Started Migrating To AFRICA. Way Before This CORONA PANDEMIC. Chinese People Are Everywhere Now & If You Think That's Something. Wait For 2050.

AFRICAN People Will Be Taught How To Speak Chinese & Some Are Already Learning. The Chinese Government Is Already Influencing Our Governments. That's Why Right Now With The Racism Going On In China. Black Leaders Are Quiet Because They Are In Deep Loans. China Deliberately Gave AFRICAN Leaders Loans Knowing Well That Those Very Same Loans Are A Death Trap.

The Only People That Benefit Are Leaders & Their Families. Ordinary People Will Suffer A 3rd Wave Of Colonization.

AFRICA Was First Colonized By ARABS (Islam). Then Came EUROPEANS (Christianity). Now CHINA ls Having Its Turn Because Black People Open Their Arms To Everyone Thinkin That Those People Came To Bring Development.

Nobody Came To Do Anything They Won't Benefit From. 50 Years From Now. CHINESE People Will Be The New Whites In AFRICA.

They'll Own Land. Own The Economy. Own The Media. Own The Politicians. The Old Masters Are Going Out & The New Ones Are Coming In. .....

Oh, AFRICANS! May God Save AFRICA!!

Cc:Lalasticlala,Fynestboi, Lets Educate our people before it's too late.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by hisgrace090: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2020
O African leaders, what says thou?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by bunmconig(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2020
I saw these things coming on us and i explained it to my neighbour, he laughed it off and said it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by christejames(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Spurious and senseless assumptions.

One fact about population that you don't know is that the whole population of the world currently (about 7 billion people), if they all converge together in one place like say northern Nigeria, they won't fill up the whole land there. You think because the Chinese are in billions the earth is very small to accommodate them? Go and check their population density.

Another thing is that China as a country is amongst the largest in the world after Russia, India, Brazil.

One thing you should know about the closeness of China to Africa is that, just like every world powers, they are spreading their clouts all over the world. You think Africa is the only place the Chinese are investing and divesting?

Go check the Middle East and South America for example then you will know their investment here is just a drop in the ocean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by pfadom: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Useless script as ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by thesicilian: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol.
Your post is funny.
But I believe that those who call it senseless assumption may turn out to be shortsighted (just a personal opinion, not meant to be an insult).
Though in defense of the Chinese, they do not have to be your friend, they're just doing business with the interest of their own people at heart, which is what every government should be doing in the first place.

It may not really be that they're planning for Mass Exodus, but they definitely have something up their sleeves.

1 Like

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2020
OP, cut the long story short.

The plan is to settle 300, 000, 000 Chinese in Africa over the next decades- say 2030-2050.

As a matter of fact, this is exactly what I have been reading all through the week. Initially, I thought it was a mere conspiracy theory but then I kept digging around and then I found out that there was some truth to it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Lol.
Your post is funny.
But I believe that those who call it senseless assumption may turn out to be shortsighted (just a personal opinion, not meant to be an insult).
Though in defense of the Chinese, they do not have to be your friend, they're just doing business with the interest of their own people at heart, which is what every government should be doing in the first place.

It may not really be that they're planning for Mass Exodus, but they definitely have something up their sleeves.

Left to me, I would say I don't need their "friendship". Only our asinine oldmen political class think we do.

Where do I want the Chinese?

Simple, far away in the Orients where they rightfully belong. Their blooming "Silk Road" initiative and Greek gifts find me uncomfortable.

To put it simply, I don't like those guys.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
christejames:

One fact about population that you don't know is that the whole population of the world currently (about 7 billion people), if they all converge together in one place like say northern Nigeria, they won't fill up the whole land there. You think because the Chinese are in billions the earth is very small to accommodate them? Go and check their population density.

Another thing is that China as a country is amongst the largest in the world after Russia, India, Brazil.

One thing you should know about the closeness of China to Africa is that, just like every world powers, they are spreading their clouts all over the world. You think Africa is the only place the Chinese are investing and divesting?

Go check the Middle East and South America for example then you will know their investment here is just a drop in the ocean.

When you are done with all these explanations, go do a little research on what he said.

There is some truth to what he said. As a matter of fact, the Daily Mail actually did a piece on it. You would do well to read it up.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by kenzosky: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2020
christejames:

These are not assumtions like you said, these are doubtless facts. The Chinese are widely known to behave and act like the locust plague once they start invading foreign territories in the guise of trade and amity, before you know it, they start forming their own communities, expanding their terrain, excluding the aboriginals/indiginous people of the land from partcipating in anything that take place within their communities. Worse is, they don’t give employment to the indigines rather they start bringing in more chinese to fill every possible employment space in their various investment, and apart from been Intellectual Property Theft, they start enticing local industry owners with money and buying off their investments and importing more chinese to take over these industries, and they won't stop there, they will take their evil agenda five step forward and start buying airports, stadiums, natural resourses companies, while their leaders and diplomats from the CCP continue to loan our foolish Africa leaders money with huge interest rates that they can never repay , and it goes on and on until they own every milk and honey in the land. Then, at this point that they alredy have the land, the people, the leader/politicians and the natural resourses in their pockets, the indigines will become frustrated and will want to revolutionized the total invasion of the chinese, but, it will be too late because they don’t just own the country they also have build and still building military bases all over Africa should incase the Black man wants to do anything stupid and funny by trying to take back their countries and livelihood from the invaders. And when this finally happen the West, America /Europe won't lift a Finger because they warned us of the chinese and their New stratagem of invasion, but we didn't listen. Nobody will come to our aid, after all who wants to involve in a nukes war with the CCP/Chinese gornvernment. By then, the Black man would beg the chinese for employments, of course the chinese will reconsider and employ the senseless Black as they call us to wash their toilets and Clean their houses for plates of Miàntiáo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by omoiyamayor(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
christejames:

only Canada,Russia and The US are bigger than China, another thing is China not giving loans to the middle east,middle east countries are richer than China so your comment is not right, I havent been to south America so cant say of those,the north of Africa are using Chinese as labourers but downtown Africa China is taking over,let the truth be told,ignorant leaders like JayZ sold SA out to China,Rwanda,Ethiopia, Kenya,Nigeria and the rest mostly English speaking African nations are already in China' plate,it france isnot very greedy the French land would have been gone too,we are losing the motherland for real.

1 Like

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by adechi: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
The Chinese are known to be invaders , they come into a place one after the other and before you know it , they form a community and name it Chinatown , they are crafty , they will then lure this your so called block head leaders with money...
There is an history line to this....
They are developing countries like ,Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Kenya ,Rwanda with loans rolled out to this uncircumcised leaders.....and knowing fully well this government can't pay the loan back.

You can go and ask Singapore , or the Malays how the Chinese invaded the land , today they are at the top office's ,parliament and even prime minister , while the Malaysian is President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Is africa that hospitable
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by holocron: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
christejames:

The OPs Pan-Africanism is commendable but the allegations are baseless. Foreign investment in Africa is definitely not due to altruism but what the OP alleged is farfetched and unrealistic.

You are well informed, sir. A good rebuttal!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by thesicilian: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Left to me, I would say I don't need their "friendship". Only our asinine oldmen political class think we do.

Where do I want the Chinese?

Simple, far away in the Orients where they rightfully belong. Their blooming "Silk Road" initiative and Greek gifts find me uncomfortable.

To put it simply, I don't like those guys.
Nobody likes them, though you can't help but wonder how they transformed from 3rd world to superpower status 'overnight'.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by seanwilliam(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Watch out how some daft entities would creep out to support Chinese in other to shame/black mail the west... you'll hate Chinese the day any of ur family "cash" corona.. they would surely come up with points to justify their love for China... na here we go dey .. these Chinese are very manipulative, cunny and wicked... only a fool would choose China over the west no matter the criteria.China my foot!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by sparog(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

When you are done with all these explanations, go do a little research on what he said.

There is some truth to what he said. As a matter of fact, the Daily Mail actually did a piece on it. You would do well to read it up.

Don't waste your time trying to educate folks like him. They'll never listen or learn

1 Like

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by Gemineye: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2020
kenzosky:
#[s]Beware_Of_China!!! These people are not our friends.
#Sad4Africa!!!

The Reason China Is Building Roads In Africa. The Reason China Is Building Dams In AFRICA. The Reason China Gave Out A 60 Billion Dollar Loan To AFRICA, Is Not Because Chinese Are Friends With AFRICA.

Understand Something. China Is Preparing AFRICA For A Mass Exodus. By Year 2050. China Will No Longer Be Able To Accommodate Chinese People. The Population Is Simply Too Much. So China Is Fixing AFRICA. Cleaning AFRICA. Modernizing AFRICA For It's Own Sake.

Nobody Cares About Black People. They Care About Our Land. Our Resources. Nobody Cares About AFRICANS But The Continent Itself.

Chinese People Have Already Started Migrating To AFRICA. Way Before This CORONA PANDEMIC. Chinese People Are Everywhere Now & If You Think That's Something. Wait For 2050.

AFRICAN People Will Be Taught How To Speak Chinese & Some Are Already Learning. The Chinese Government Is Already Influencing Our Governments. That's Why Right Now With The Racism Going On In China. Black Leaders Are Quiet Because They Are In Deep Loans. China Deliberately Gave AFRICAN Leaders Loans Knowing Well That Those Very Same Loans Are A Death Trap.

The Only People That Benefit Are Leaders & Their Families. Ordinary People Will Suffer A 3rd Wave Of Colonization.

AFRICA Was First Colonized By ARABS (Islam). Then Came EUROPEANS (Christianity). Now CHINA ls Having Its Turn Because Black People Open Their Arms To Everyone Thinkin That Those People Came To Bring Development.

Nobody Came To Do Anything They Won't Benefit From. 50 Years From Now. CHINESE People Will Be The New Whites In AFRICA.

They'll Own Land. Own The Economy. Own The Media. Own The Politicians. The Old Masters Are Going Out & The New Ones Are Coming In. .....

Oh, AFRICANS! May God Save AFRICA!!

Cc:Lalasticlala,Fynestboi, Lets Educate our people before it's too late.[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by Karlifate: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
You made some valid points tho. The chinks are seriously spreading their tentacles.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by Heavance(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
christejames:

I strongly disagree.
Canada is only behind Russia in Land mass, then USA follows.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by abiolamitodun(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
what I cam say to this is...the more we jump into invention by this pple the more we fall into their traps...it's not that we don't have blacks who can invent...but man know man mentality among blacks won't make black inventor's dream come true...

2 Likes

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by gregyboy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
adechi:
The Chinese are known to be invaders , they come into a place one after the other and before you know it , they form a community and name it Chinatown , they are crafty , they will then lure this your so called block head leaders with money...
There is an history line to this....
They are developing countries like ,Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Kenya ,Rwanda with loans rolled out to this uncircumcised leaders.....and knowing fully well this government can't pay the loan back.

You can go and ask Singapore , or the Malays how the Chinese invaded the land , today they are at the top office's ,parliament and even prime minister , while the Malaysian is President

See you, forming conspiracy out to of nothing

Your country is not even developed and you are already afraid of foreign invaders imagine we africans are now developed like Europe when you will be faced with several migrant dominitation, but you will be the first to shout racism if the whiteman tells you to leave thier country........

Guy rest for this nonsense if the Chinese wants to come to africa let them come

Instead of you guys addressing our number one issues i. e African leaders you are busy here imagining conspiracy

1 Like

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by lukui: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Not saying what they the chinese are doing is good but let's view it from another angle. Since the white men have left and we blacks are ruling ourselves by ourselves what positive impact have we blacks made in each others lives?

The most developed country in Africa is south Africa and why were they developed because the "whites " up till now didn't leave "politically".

I am not saying Chinese should come or go! But what difference does it make to us in Africa, during colonisation, we complain and grumble!! After colonisation, we shout and cry out loud, even if the Chinese are doing all they are doing for " their pockets " . I think we will still live better lives if they come than allow these "black monkeys" to continue to rule us!!!!

Startimes was coded by China, many of our satellites in Africa were launched by China, even the phones we use and almost all our electronics were made in China!!!!

When will we think in Africa?

When will Africa colonise another country in the world?

Guys am I speaking Chinese?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by christejames(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
holocron:

The OPs Pan-Africanism is commendable but the allegations are baseless. Foreign investment in Africa is definitely not due to altruism but what the OP alleged is farfetched and unrealistic.

You are well informed, sir. A good rebuttal!

Thank you brother, you are the only one that understands my submission...
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by Lush100(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sir, nothing like overnight,.

The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.

thesicilian:

Nobody likes them, though you can't help but wonder how they transformed from 3rd world to superpower status 'overnight'.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by tony5(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op, You Have Really Tried But I'm Sure If You Are The President Of Nigeria, You Would Have Run To Russia By Now To Invest Heavily On Ammunitions And Pose Threat On China For This Conspiracy, Usa Will Offer To Support You Deploying Their Troops To Nigeria Maybe After A Nuclear Threats From China. Amidst This Crisis, An Attack Will Be Launched On China And China Will Retaliate. This Country Will Now Be Dominated By Foreign Power Pledging Fake Support To Protect Us. Boom! Nigeria Becomes Like Some Countries In The Middle East Asian. Please Always Think Through Any Conspiracy, It Might Look Like It But It's Not, Nigeria Ethnic Diversity Won't Make That Work And Also There Are Some Act That Restrain Chinese Taking Over Nigeria Because We Are Not Singapore That Has Small LandMass. For Your Info, They Also Loan Usa Money, Look A Little More Further And See Great Britain Wall Still Defending It Territories In Africa
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by christejames(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
kenzosky:

These are not assumtions like you said, these are doubtless facts. The Chinese are widely known to behave and act like the locust plague once they start invading foreign territories in the guise of trade and amity, before you know it, they start forming their own communities, expanding their terrain, excluding the aboriginals/indiginous people of the land from partcipating in anything that take place within their communities. Worse is, they don’t give employment to the indigines rather they start bringing in more chinese to fill every possible employment space in their various investment, and apart from been Intellectual Property Theft, they start enticing local industry owners with money and buying off their investments and importing more chinese to take over these industries, and they won't stop there, they will take their evil agenda five step forward and start buying airports, stadiums, natural resourses companies, while their leaders and diplomats from the CCP continue to loan our foolish Africa leaders money with huge interest rates that they can never repay , and it goes on and on until they own every milk and honey in the land. Then, at this point that they alredy have the land, the people, the leader/politicians and the natural resourses in their pockets, the indigines will become frustrated and will want to revolutionized the total invasion of the chinese, but, it will be too late because they don’t just own the country they also have build and still building military bases all over Africa should incase the Black man wants to do anything stupid and funny by trying to take back their countries and livelihood from the invaders. And when this finally happen the West, America /Europe won't lift a Finger because they warned us of the chinese and their New stratagem of invasion, but we didn't listen. Nobody will come to our aid, after all who wants to involve in a nukes war with the CCP/Chinese gornvernment. By then, the Black man would beg the chinese for employments, of course the chinese will reconsider and employ the senseless Black as they call us to wash their toilets and Clean their houses for plates of Miàntiáo..

Another assumption and conspiracy against the Chinese. Can you please give me examples of communities or place that the Chinese have taken over from an aboriginal lately?
This is akin to the assumption that the Igbos take over any community or territory that they dominate in economics terms.

All these cheap blackmails from the west (which you are helping to propagate) to discredit the efforts of the Chinese at developing the continent they have all literally abandon will definitely come back to haunt them.

I am not holding briefs for the Chinese neither do I find them appealing or attractive in their drive to economic prosperity.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by christejames(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
omoiyamayor:
only Canada,Russia and The US are bigger than China, another thing is China not giving loans to the middle east,middle east countries are richer than China so your comment is not right, I havent been to south America so cant say of those,the north of Africa are using Chinese as labourers but downtown Africa China is taking over,let the truth be told,ignorant leaders like JayZ sold SA out to China,Rwanda,Ethiopia, Kenya,Nigeria and the rest mostly English speaking African nations are already in China' plate,it france isnot very greedy the French land would have been gone too,we are losing the motherland for real.

Land area aside, I didn't talk about Middle East countries being richer than China, even at that, aside the GDP per capita that a few countries like UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman has over them, is it the Middle East country of Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan Syria et al that can be compared to China? China is the second largest economy on earth my brother (if not the first).

My analogy with the Middle East is mainly on investment, the sort of investment Sino has in those countries is way larger than what she has in Africa, that's my point.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by christejames(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
gregyboy:

See you, forming conspiracy out to of nothing

Your country is not even developed and you are already afraid of foreign invaders imagine we africans are now developed like Europe when you will be faced with several migrant dominitation, but you will be the first to shout racism if the whiteman tells you to leave thier country........

Guy rest for this nonsense if the Chinese wants to come to africa let them come

Instead of you guys addressing our number one issues i. e African leaders you are busy here imagining conspiracy

No mind them. Thanks for this reply.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by christejames(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
lukui:
Not saying what they the chinese are doing is good but let's view it from another angle. Since the white men have left and we blacks are ruling ourselves by ourselves what positive impact have we blacks made in each others lives?

The most developed country in Africa is south Africa and why were they developed because the "whites " up till now didn't leave "politically".

I am not saying Chinese should come or go! But what difference does it make to us in Africa, during colonisation, we complain and grumble!! After colonisation, we shout and cry out loud, even if the Chinese are doing all they are doing for " their pockets " . I think we will still live better lives if they come than allow these "black monkeys" to continue to rule us!!!!

Startimes was coded by China, many of our satellites in Africa were launched by China, even the phones we use and almost all our electronics were made in China!!!!

When will we think in Africa?

When will Africa colonise another country in the world?

Guys am I speaking Chinese?

Nice questions there.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by kenzosky: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
christejames:

Another assumption and conspiracy against the Chinese. Can you please give me examples of communities or place that the Chinese have taken over from an aboriginal lately?
This is akin to the assumption that the Igbos take over any community or territory that they dominate in economics terms.

All these cheap blackmails from the west (which you are helping to propagate) to discredit the efforts of the Chinese at developing the continent they have all literally abandon will definitely come back to haunt them.

I am not holding briefs for the Chinese neither do I find them appealing or attractive in their drive to economic prosperity.

OK, let me Spell this out for you, China wants everything from Africa: its strategic location, its oil, its rare earth metals, and its fish, leaving African nations indebted to Beijing.

Do you know that Chinese boats are currently reaching to west Africa, sweeping our sea of any kind of fish that tries to swim through their spread nets?

Do you know that Chinese shops owners currently don't allow Black people into their shops and business centers all over the world including Europe and America? Lets not even talk of how they are currently chasing anyone with a black skin out off their rented /mortgaged houses in China leaving Black families and their children in the streets to either die of cold, hunger or diseases.

Just like history have thought us, Africa has served the global ambitions of many foreigners. Foreigners have reached out to Africa as missionaries, financiers, and infrastructure builders.They have promised to place the continent on the globalization map and help its people grow out of poverty. But they ended up grabbing Africa’s riches, colonizing one nation after another, and letting the African people steep in poverty.
That may end up being the case again, with China’s recent infrastructure investment projects in the continent.

On the surface, these projects seem to serve the quest of African nations to build a sound infrastructure. But on closer examination, they serve China’s ambitions to write the rules of the next stage of globalization.
China wants to use Africa as a location to secure maritime roads (and the OBOR projects) that facilitate Chinese exports, as evidenced by Beijing’s large military presence in Djibouti and other parts of Africa.

Long story short, the truth is that the chinese are using these investments to bind African countries to China politically, and through debt obligations, it creates a form of leverage that China can use to force African countries to support Chinese ambitions globally. Take a look at what they are currently doing to the Angolan oil sector or the Congolese rare earth mining.
Re: The Reason China Is Investing In Africa. by kenzosky: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
christejames:

No mind them. Thanks for this reply.

Do you know that Chinese boats are currently reaching to west Africa, sweeping our sea of any kind of fish that tries to swim through their spread nets?

Do you know that Chinese shops owners currently don't allow Black people into their shops and business centers all over the world including Europe and America? Lets not even talk of how they are currently chasing anyone with a black skin out off their rented /mortgaged houses in China leaving Black families and their children in the streets to either die of cold, hunger or diseases. It's time we put our heads together and develop Nigeria /Africa without depending on predetors and scavengers to do it for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OCI Foundation Hosts Grand Finale Of 2021/2022 Health Quiz Competition / Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt 1863-1922) The Man Whom Port Harcourt Was Named After / See What These Students Did At The Lekki Conservation Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.