Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is The Devil Really At Fault? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Devil Really At Fault? (138 Views)

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Devil Really At Fault? by damoneymag(m): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2020
It's all your fault Devil!

I'm a Christian and a lover of God. Nothing else matters to me other than pleasing my father and living up to his standards as clearly elaborated in his word, which is our instructional manual(the Bible)

Many times we fail, we fall and get into all kind of problems. But the good news is, we all know who is behind all our misfortune. The devil! Thank God for being God, he has given us the most powerful weapon ever conceived (prayers). To completely dismantle, dismember, demolish and totally destroy this enemy called "the devil".

So since the devil is behind all my predicaments in life, I'll stop at nothing until I deal with this wicked enemy. I'll keep going from one prophet to the other, from one prayer mountain to the other until this enemy of my life is brought to his kneels and all his human accomplices revealed. I will avail myself of the tool of prayer to deal strong blows on this enemy and his agents popularly called village people. I will unleash Holy ghost fire, Holy ghost koboko, thunder from heaven and every other disaster that my brain can think of, on this enemy and his callous agents.

When I fail to read for an exams and I eventually fail, they've come for me again, those village people. When I get fired at work for inefficiency and inadequate qualification, it has to be the handiwork of witches from my fathers house. When my marriage fails to work because of my lack of understanding of gender differences and my immaturity at handling issues coupled with my anger problem that has led to domestic violence in the home, oh! The devil is at it again.

The biggest win of the devil over Christians is not pushing us into sin or causing misfortunes in our lives, it's actually making us irresponsible and blaming him "the devil" for our personal inadequacies. Rather than looking introspectively to know were we failed to properly plan, prepare or acquire requisite knowledge, we run straight for the devil to heap the blame on him.

You are the devil bedeviling yourself. Stop running from one prayer house to another seeking solutions and looking for some imaginary village people working against your progress. May be you should rather consider working on making yourself better, giving your best at every given time and getting knowledgeable in areas you're are deficient.

Make no mistake about this. Nothing goes pass that guy called "the devil". He is evil and capable of unleashing all kinds of mischief. But then, we arm the devil more with our ignorance, laziness, lack of vision and irresponsibility.

Prayer is a very potent key, but knowledge is the door. "For my people perish for lack of knowledge"

Happy Sunday
cc Mend44
Re: Is The Devil Really At Fault? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Is Sexual Abstinence Neccessary Or Advisable? / Psalm 23 / I Am A Sinner But I Want To Be Saved Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.