Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake (26934 Views)

Supreme Court Speaks On Fire Outbreak, Says Documents Are Secured (Video) / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / NDDC Denies Awarding Any Contract To Senator Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by onanapower(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by easyfem(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2020
EVEN the one that happen in accountant general office news is fake abi ........ awon set mudafucker
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by lobbyist(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/covid-19-nddc-denies-awarding-contract-for-ppe/
Story for the gods. I don't expect you guys to concede easily but I believe truth will be revealed one day. Continue embezzling the money, coronavirus is striking hard in town.
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by mykelkay: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Country people, naija is something else..!

Negative news Everytime, it's fear enough is something on its own !

SURVIVAL is Crucial now !
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2020
obembet:
Fraud everywhere..

Governor Gandollor confirmed 74 cases yesterday in Kano State while NCDC reported just 4 cases. Who are we going to believe. I weep for this Country.
Kano state governor is a big time criminal.
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by taiwofawole: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Okay
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by room089: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
obembet:
Fraud everywhere..

Governor Gandollor confirmed 74 cases yesterday in Kano State while NCDC reported just 4 cases. Who are we going to believe. I weep for this Country.

My sister you follow me dey see that thing?

In Nigeria, believe only what your mind tells you.
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by Monaco2(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
We no expect una to confirm am as true b4 na
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by pyrex23(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
raystar96:
This NCDC sounds like a political party now

NCDC is different from NDDC
y'all are mixing it up..
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by blowjohn(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2020
obembet:
Fraud everywhere..

Where the weeping?

Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by ChoCho54(f): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2020
contigiency:
Even when I read the news, I said to myself that the fifth columnists have entered town. There are people who take delight in rubbishing what another person is doing. And those are the same people spreading this falsehood.
We await the response of the accusers. But I don't understand the stiff opposition to Akpabio from the Ijaws. Had it been in the north or SW, you won't see this in fighting. Quietly, they will share the money and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by LibertyRep: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
The NCDC shouldn't just stop at debunking and discrediting the ' fake' letter.

They should also ensure the purveyors are prosecuted to serve as deterrent to others.

That's when they can truly be exonerated

1 Like

Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by Joefat: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Before nko.. Do u expect them to agreed to the allegation??. A thief will never agreed is a thief..
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by xcelentattitude(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Who else thought it was NCDC ? grin
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by Kingdonik(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
obembet:
Fraud everywhere..

what a funny country to be in. A long margin between 74 & 4. Sheybe Kano no dey conduct test for now, so how'd they get this number.
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by jasedge15(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
I've said it before and I'll say it again Nigerians are foolish and we're full of hypocrisy. We the masses knows these people are taking us for fools that we are. We can't stand up or protest for our rights. We will rather come to platforms like these and rant at each other instead of standing up with one voice. As long as we keep fooling ourselves our leaders will keep looting us and that's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by BlackFlamefromP: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Okay. They have said their own side of the story which may be true or may not be true. So, anti-fraud agencies over to you!
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by ivandragon: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2020
A company without a website gets a contract worth over N3b...

They should try to have a functional website...

1 Like

Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by zedegit: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
philo04:
All nah fraud...I don't know y I find it difficult to believe this guys

So NDDC give you #270 million share. You palm am. You no give me, eh?

I dey wait you for that cashew tree. Just dey come. angry
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by zedegit: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
jasedge15:
I've said it before and I'll say it again Nigerians are foolish and we're full of hypocrisy. We the masses knows these people are taking us for fools that we are. We can't stand up or protest for our rights. We will rather come to platforms like these and rant at each other instead of standing up with one voice. As long as we keep fooling ourselves our leaders will keep looting us and that's absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Start from where you are to protest nah. Abi you no be human being? It started with Mandela in SA.

It could be your turn as I see say your blood dey hot.
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by PeterUdeme: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2020
ChoCho54:
We await the response of the accusers. But I don't understand the stiff opposition to Akpabio from the Ijaws. Had it been in the north or SW, you won't see this in fighting. Quietly, they will share the money and keep quiet.

Had it been it was SE nko?
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by decuteGenius: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
₦10million for each senatorial district.
Senators- ₦2mil
House of representatives speakers ₦1 mil(let's say they are 3 in each senatorial district)
House of Assembly speakers ₦500,00(assuming they're 10)
That's already ₦10mil.

L.G. chairmen will just be fighting themselves while the citizens ...
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by AmTruth: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
My concern is with the Online Media this days, they just post everything they see without carrying out due diligence in confirming the authenticity of what they post to we their viewers.

It's unfortunate that this trends of Fake news are constantly been promoted by online media without regulation.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by pakistaneducati: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by pakistaneducati: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by pakistaneducati: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by mulerogold(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Covid-19 contract or lassa fever contract. The commission is so corrupt both past and present interim committee.

All they do is to award  the projects with less value to reputable contractors with no mobilization fee paid to the contractors.
while this desperate contractors take loans to execute projects for NDDC, some even approach the Banks for credit facility which they eventually lost their properties to bank as collateral after years of awaiting payments from the NDDC.

NDDC haven't pay for genuine contracts that are duly executed for over 8years but they keep awarding new contracts to themselves in the name of development.

God will visit you all with all sort of corona viruses. Mother fvckers �
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by Predstan: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
iretemide:
Just heard from a friend from Kano that it is meningitis that is killing people in kano.
Please concerned authorities do the needful.

Because hes the doctor who tested the dead for meningitis. Even the authorities said they have to make their own investigations. But your friend who collected the samples and tested them knows better
Re: NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake by iretemide(f): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Predstan:

Because hes the doctor who tested the dead for meningitis. Even the authorities said they have to make their own investigations. But your friend who collected the samples and tested them knows better
there's no sin in notifying the authorities,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll / Buhari Declares For 2015 Presidential Race, Live On AIT. / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.