Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually (26019 Views)

Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by helinues: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Why in hurry
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by clovislouis(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2020
jojofola:
China really wound everybody sha!
hahaha
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Joefat: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Training different?? This one weak me.

Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Hades2016(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
marvin906:
any news on EPL resumption on the 30th
till next year bruh cry
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Chirowman(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
make league start ooo ,now i know that football contributes 40% of my happiness .

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by jericco1(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Trying to keep their players fit.. not bad
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Humanoid01(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Nbote:
Abeg how can we watch d training ... Becos I will manage any type of soccer now, even if its club training
Lol hahaha! Yesterday, I watched Barcelona vs Valladolid. That game was in the very early stage of the season. It felt like a live match. Oh! how I miss football.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by realstars: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
If Training Is Individual Then The Fair Play Will Be Individual Too, There Must Be Rule.

Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Juanmike(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
The league should be void,let's start afresh
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by hefelove(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Naxo them run go Azerbaijan 2days before Chelsea go there for training for Europa cup final dem still chop 4-1

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Great news.
Let the training start.
Can't wait for weekend football to also start.

Contact us for genuine lands/houses within estates.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Havertz(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Wow that's a good 1
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by davidtemi(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
biodun966:
Welldone am in.
Will I be the first to comment
u should have just type FTC instead of long typing
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Mbataku96(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
No be to rush start training first you go fit win the EPL
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Kingdonik(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Na to dey train dem Sabi, if league start now, team wey no train go still flog dem yansh.

Train, Train, Train without results to show. Awon olódò oshiiii

1 Like

Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by JOSCO7720: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2020
How are they gonna cope under the epidemic? Chat me up on WATSAP :08143206548

Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2020
No way the league will be completed, players will need at least a month to build their fitness..If it was Man city or Chelsea at the top of the table the league would have been cancelled by now..Fa bias for Liverpool will spring another round of re infection..Cancel the season, pay off the various club to offset their debt.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by kokakola: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
If the League eventually start, Arsenal should My up their game because none of their fans are ready for their usual lackluster performance experienced before the Pandemic.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Minemrys: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Nbote:
Abeg how can we watch d training ... Becos I will manage any type of soccer now, even if its club training
lol, i doubt their training will be filmed as it's jux the fo0tballers and the coaches present. But u can check arsenal website if it will be filmed.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Minemrys: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I see Arsenal winning the Premiership next season and most likely the Champions League. This is how we will celebrate
i want arsenal to win those, n0t n0w abeg. We want to make a statement to the world and the Epl.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Minemrys: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
toffyz:
It's not likely football season will continue again with the numbers of death so far in Europe and still counting.

It's outrageous!
of course. U are right. Cos people haven't been dying ever since, and dying is n0w a new phen0men0n.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by EILTD(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
That’s some good news from the UK.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Akaujaa(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Heartbreaking news for Manchester United fans and all those people that want the 2019/2020 PL season to be voided so Liverpool win not win the league. YNWA...
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Soulsymbol99: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
I think everyone jst dey pity Liverpool if nt dem for end league like the dutch grin
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by hotseat: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
I thought football is a team game. They are used to playing individually. Little wonder, they are topping the EPL table! �
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Minemrys: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
maximunimpact:
they will also play match individually too i guess
bros, chill. It's a 1st step. This acti0n shows the FA is planning on resuming play in d0ors, and it's jux a matter of time b4 others join.
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Minemrys: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Cityfirstborn:
No way the league will be completed, players will need at least a month to build their fitness..If it was Man city or Chelsea at the top of the table
has s0mething like this ever happened when they were topping the league?
the league would have been cancelled by now..Fa bias for Liverpool will spring another round of re infection..Cancel the season, pay off the various club to offset their debt.
you think the debts can be paid, uh? U obviously d0n't kn0w jack. What abt sp0nsorships? Tv rights etc?
Re: Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually by Minemrys: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
I think everyone jst dey pity Liverpool if nt dem for end league like the dutch grin
la liga d0n end their own? Italian serie A, german bundesliga d0n end their own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champions League Triumph: Marcelo Confirms Real Madrid Exit After 16 Years / "We Were Scared Of Nigeria Stars In Europe" - Kalaba, Zambia Captain / Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.