Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) (10429 Views)

Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by BambiBliss(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Seyi was right

Buhari can never give you anything good

God bless Seyi makinde
the best governor in SW

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by BambiBliss(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2020
lalasticlala happy Sunday
Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
this is very bad angry shocked

28 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by sexiestharam(f): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol. Which kind rice be this o. It better be returned as fast as possible!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by BambiBliss(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2020
sexiestharam:
Lol. Which kind rice be this o. It better be returned as fast as possible!
they want Seyi to react so that they'll label him bad

Useless government

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by SLAP44: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2020
This is the fault of Nnamdi Kanu and radio Biafra. grin
Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by Staro: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Buhari shared 20K to his beloved Muslim North.
But sent expired rice to Southern Nigeria

Lagos and Ogun was same as Oyo.

Useless wicked nepotistic president

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by oluwadabira111(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2020
this worse abeg!the rice is not good for human consumption
Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by sunnyanet(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2020
feed the birds with it and eat the birds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by agulion: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2020
That is Buhari for you he shared #20k in the north and gave the Yorubas expired rice . The Yorubas are really enjoying this addministration

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by illicit(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
abi Ori buhari ti daru ni

10 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by CodeTemplar: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
So all our national grain reserve Buhari has been hyping, this is what they have there.
We can joke with anything in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by CodeTemplar: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2020
agulion:
That is Buhari for you he shared #20k in the north and gave the Yorubas expired rice . The Yorubas are really enjoying this addministration
Even though Buhari is a tribal champion, I expect you to use what God gave you better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by masinga07(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Sarki can come and request for it if he want. We dont need this in Oyo state.

8 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by CodeTemplar: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020
sunnyanet:
feed the birds with it and eat the birds
This one will kill even birds o. May be as fertilizer or compost it will work to enrich the soil. I doubt birds can survive this.

10 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by LibertyRep: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2020
We were once told that those rice were confisticated because they weren't too good for human consumption among other reasons.

Before we invite food poisoning to come and finish the work corona couldn't do, I urge every state to deploy Food Technicians to certify every food items donated by FG and individuals before distributing to the masses.

It may slow down the distribution a bit but better than the repercussion of having to contain food poisoning later.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Disgusting. This is more than graphics!!!

Pukes***
Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by CodeTemplar: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Staro:
Buhari shared 20K to his beloved Muslim North.
But sent expired rice to Southern Nigeria

Lagos and Ogun was same as Oyo.

Useless wicked nepotistic president

But Lagos and Ogun kept silent, politics has destroyed so many things in this country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Stored/seized rice from probably port or custom.

This is the result when you store rice for a very long period of time

5 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by KosiGee(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2020
No one is shouting ‘Ipob and their propaganda’ yet?

29 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by mignone(f): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
I've seen this happen before with rice&gari from d FG. They store d items carelessly &leave them to be beaten by rain/sunlight till they're ready to distribute, nt minding d objective of its distribution- human consumption.

1 Like

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by strafist911: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2020
embarassed

Guys, if people from the southwest really know what is going on in this country eh!
I did my NYSC in sokoto state about 2 years ago and I still have the contacts of the few good locals I befriended while there. I spoke to them recently and they all told me they received 20k each by 13th of this month. And that's how bags of rice & other grains are being shared throughout the Northeast on low-key.
Now look at what they are distributing to people from southwest. expired rice seized by customs many years ago. cash palliatives? zero. Yet the whole Southwest is on serious LOCK-DOWN.
Now tell me. Is eating this rice not worse than covid19?

PS: I'm not ibo or from the South South. I'm from Plateau state.

39 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
My take is, when government seize rice, if they can't give it back to the owners, they should sell it immediately and remit the money into federal treasury

Now this is rice wastage and it still didn't benefit the masses

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by kayusely70(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Which type was given to the northern states
Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by Racoon(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Chai! This is too bad.Wasted efforts.
Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2020
dz is beyond wickedness, it's stupidity
Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by Afolabimills(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2020
We warned them about this clueless terrorist nepotistic tribalistic tyrant called buhari n apc but they refuse to listen they call us all sort of names today we're are they?God real fire is coming for u all those with bloods on their hands karma knows our address don't worry

17 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by adadike(f): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
See what they gave to the Yorubas, 'eat and die'. God bless igbos.. see how people they share 10 k every two weeks for my area here in igboland including bags of Anambra and Abakiliki rice, noodles and yams. No tribe can ever be like the great Igbo. Thank you ndigbo, I appreciate !

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by Rekhina(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Allah mai duhu jugnu
Metaphysical & Helinues pls come n enjoy this allah package jollof rice ,u voted 4 it ,tribalist metaphysical do you know 20k is been shared every week in the north .
But u are after mocking egusi soup prepared by the fool ikpeazu , Adadike avoid ndi ofemmanuu boys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
this is an eyesore.

they took the good rice to the north and gave this rotten stuff to Yoruba people and Fayemi as expected won't say a word about this because he's a known Buhari ass licker.

God bless Governor Makinde for speaking up for the southern people.

11 Likes

Re: Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) by Rekhina(f): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
masinga07:
Sarki can come and request for it if he want. We dont need this in Oyo state.
not only him add my br.oke exs Helinues & metaphysical

Eshu d god will be infuriated 4 sure

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Explosive-making Chemical, Military Wares In Ogun / PDP Ministerial List By State / Chinua Achebe Is Ignorant Of The Situation In Nigeria - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.