Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi (1946 Views)

Henry Shield Replies Kemi Olunloyo Over Twitter Impersonation Allegation (Pics) / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Kingzy4real: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2020
EBONYITVNEWS.COM

Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free – Fani-Kayode Replies Kemi Olunloyo

Former aviation minister, Fani Kayode has replied Nigerian Journalist Kemi Olunloyo for saying that Over her dead Body, Biafra will Never Emerge.

In her latest attack on Friday, Olunloyo vowed to do everything possible to see that Biafra doesn’t come to pass.

“Over my dead body, Biafra will never emerge, never ever in my lifetime, she vowed in a Twitter video which had since gone viral on the internet.

Reacting to her tweet, Kayode cautioned her to retract her steps insisting that IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu is alive.

SEE THE FULL LETTER FANI KAYODE PENNED DOWN TO KEMI:

“My sister, whether it be Biafra, Oduduwa or anything else one thing is clear: it is the people of that zone and them alone that have the right to make that decision and determination by conducting a lawful and all-embracing referendum and no-one else.

“Outsiders have no right to tell them what to do. if they say they want to leave Nigeria in that referendum then no-one has the moral right or adequate power and authority to stop them.

“If they say they wish to stay then no one has the right to push them out. that is democracy and that is freedom.

“As you know for many years i was a believer in restructuring but for the last few years i have believed strongly that the free exercise of the right of self-determination of the various ethnic nationalities in Nigeria is the way forward and i have said so over and over again.

“This is because no-one takes restructuring seriously anymore and it will never be allowed to happen by those that believe that they own Nigeria.

“Whatever you and i believe though one thing is clear: the Nigeria of 2020 is very different to the Nigeria of 1967.

“Any attempt to hold anyone or any group of people in by the force of arms or to perpetuate genocide against them if they choose to leave will be met with equal resistance and force and will ultimately fail.

“This is because the country is not only badly fractured and deeply divided but because we are also sitting on a keg of ethnic and religious gunpowder which we must never allow to ignite.

“I personally deplore violence and war and i have never called for it, craved for it, yearned for it or believed in it because it is pure and unadulterated evil.

“Yet the truth is that there is no unity in Nigeria today and the peace that we believe we have is actually the peace of the graveyard. it is an illusion.

“It is only a very thin and increasingly overstretched thread that holds us together and we must be very careful not to make provocative or incendiary statements that could ignite a conflict such as the one you have made.

“To say that a man, woman or people can only leave the bondage of nigeria and be free over your “dead body” is hurtful and it is quite unnecessary too.

“Yet if war must come let it come and let us consider it to be the final battle for the liberation of our people and true independence. no price is too high to pay for that. we would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.

“To fall in love with our chains or to be a perpetual and willing slave to our collective oppressors is a curse and an abomination and we must resist it. that is not the legacy that we should establish for our children.

“We either have a nation of equals or we have no nation at all. that is, has always been and will always be my view and this is well-known to both my friends and my foes.

“My advice to you my sister is to withdraw this “over my dead body” statement before it is too late because only god knows tomorrow and Biafra and/or Oduduwa may well come in our lifetime.

“You are a much-loved, well-educated, proud and noble daughter of the south west with an illustrious heritage and enviable root. many may not know that but i certainly do because i know the impeccable history of your great and noble family.

“We in the south west cannot afford to lose you because oduduwa republic, if and when it is established, will need you in the next few years.

“Finally let me end with the following. my friend and brother Nnamdi kanu is not dead but alive and well. we were in touch only the other day. I told you this two days ago but you still doubted me and tweeted that despite my words you believed that he is dead.

“This hurt me because the trust that exists between us is deep and profound. you and i go back a long way, we have never doubted one another and we never lie to one another.

“Most importantly we have fought many battles together side by side over the years and ever since 1980 when we first met in london and you have always proved to be true. as you know i never forget my friends no matter what diffeences we may have.

“I repeat to you that Nnamdi is alive and well. take it from me and please desist from saying otherwise. death is a terrible thing and there has been too much of it flying around lately.

“I wish you well my sister and please do not get upset with me for writing this open letter to you.

“If you choose to do so you know very well that you will have no choice but to forgive me because you are more of a sister than just a friend.

“Live long and prosper my sister and god be with you now and always. you are always in my prayers and i have nothing but the utmost admiration and respect for your remarkable courage and strength. my love to papa and my son tj.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/04/26/dead-or-alive-biafra-will-come-and-oduduwa-will-be-free-fani-kayode-replies-kemi-olunloyo/

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by alhajimikehell(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Macphenson: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by PDJT: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
-That dirty scum of the earth is either seeking for speedy death or just suffering psychologically from menopause in addition to her loneliness- a very terrible combination.

-Imagine, Ada-Igbo staking her own life against other Nationality’s self-determination quest.

-Yorooba people is this your best?

5 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Sctests: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Kemi is 59 and dying of a mental illness and drug addiction, so she doesn't have much time to live if you factor in the average life expectancy of Nigeria which is about 63 years and her debilitating illnesses.

So, if Biafra will come over her dead body, it won't be long. Na she talk am with her mouth. grin

Just negodu her dirty craw craw infested skin. Afonja dirty no be small. grin

13 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by raker300: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
What do yorubas want?

You don’t want igbos in Nigeria but you don’t want them to leave neither.

You want one Nigeria but you don’t want igbos around the former capital of Nigeria

You claim sophistication and democratically inclined but you don’t want people from the East to rule?

FFK is right about one thing; you cannot tell a people what to do concerning their wellbeing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by oluwadabira111(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
If biafran want to leave they leave!if oduduwa is going they should go! what is the essence of this Nigeria if some tribe are known as first class citizen and others are known as second and third class citizen respectively! and the resources of those referred to as second and third class citizen are used to feed and develop the so called first class people Nigeria need to be divided into 3!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by adadike(f): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Over her dead body and so it shall be. Look at a useless human being playing God. Kemi will die a painful and terrible death and biafra will come.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by omoiyamayor(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
raker300:
What do yorubas want?

You want one Nigeria but you don’t want igbos around the former capital of Nigeria

You claim sophistication and democratically inclined but you don’t want people from the East to rule?

FFK is right about one thing; you cannot tell a people what to do concerning their wellbeing
those 2 are not bloggers,I dont have much to say about them.
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Corrinthians(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
These people rely on Afonja too much. An Afonja flogs the hell out of them and another Afonja tries to console them.

Without the help of Afonja, biafra will forever remain a distant blurry mirage grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by abbaapple: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2020
angry

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by agulion: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
We all know that woman is incurably mad and might have missed her drugs during this lockdown, many are mad but few are roaming the street
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Sctests:
Kemi is 59 and dying of a mental illness and drug addiction, so she doesn't have much to live if you factor in the average life expectancy of Nigeria which is about 63 years.

So, if Biafra will come over her dead body, it won't be long. Na she talk am. grin
Why is it paining you that he said Cownu is dead and buried. Did your cownu not said same to buhari before he lost his both parents.

Na karma just dey smile at your jesus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by mbaise1000: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
the statement is very unfortunate, I have being respecting this person all along not knowing that she can't keep her emotions in check. intelligent and mature people don't think with their fingers.
everyone has the right to believe anything they want to believe but saying ""over your dead body"" takes it over the board.
she may retract the "over her dead body" part and can still hold her grudge against biafra, btw there are still a few people from biafra who still think like her, but the reality is that biafra will not be stopped by the personal thoughts of any individual or group

3 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
agulion:
We all know that woman is incurably mad and might have missed her drugs during this lockdown, many are mad but few are roaming the street
Yes, she's mad the same way cownu is mad. Na two mad people meet.
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Iamgrey5(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Two local idiots

What the hell is their business with igbo's Biafra ?
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Lawkz(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
@Olunloyo who vowed to do everything possible to see that
Biafra doesn’t come to pass, she's talking trash but of vanity not domain cuz she's not embodiment of biafra restoration..
#nini..for that,
its profit you nothing to gain and u remain reckless thruout ur world will be crumble & lure u to fashion of loom. F¤c
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
These people rely on Afonja too much. An Afonja flogs the hell out of them and another Afonja tries to console them.

Without the help of Afonja, biafra will forever remain a distant blurry mirage grin cheesy cheesy
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
raker300:
What do yorubas want?

What do yorubas want, so FFK that is right is not Yoruba. Head dey pain you. Face your mad nemesis Kemi and leave yorubas out of your misery. Did you see any Yoruba leaders talking about your biafra. It does not concern us.

By the way, why are you angry at Kemi. Did you not praise kanu when he said same to buhari. So which double standard game are you playing?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=ezenwajosh post=88866754][/quote]Yeah, She's no coward.
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by LarryBee1k: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Tiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Lawkz(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra is a magnificent agitation any words agains her by the enemies is sentimental..u are @Olunloyo inferiority without tremendous quality set of insignificant!

1 Like

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Toosure70: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2020
she curse herself by mentioning over her dead body I'm from SW and I'm support of people fighting for their freedom. I don't support OMO ALE.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Lawkz(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
@KemiOlunloyo is a casting to hell with her hypochondria media boon pertakers,indications of hypocrites! Goofy pleasure of seas.
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Lawkz(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
@KemiOlunloyo is a casting to hell with her hypochondria media boon pertakers, indications of hypocrites! Goofy pleasure of seas..let the cabals and their clone keep pesuading u as sobodinate officer! Fool.
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by potent5(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Sctests: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2020
wizzakosh:
Why is it paining you that he said Cownu is dead and buried. Did your cownu not said same to buhari before he lost his both parents.

Na karma just dey smile at your jesus cheesy

See kemi's craw-craw infested body. Even a corpse at Oshogbo cemetry looks healthier. Dirty ewedu-gobbling Afonja. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Dpharisee: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Lawkz(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2020
@KemiOlunloyo and her cabals is incapacitated and toxicating otherwise,
to Influence MNK the leader of ipob popularity and fame.. y'all can't see his DWELLING! Keep out listening ear and be careful b4 u are been crushed! @Kemiolunloyo
Re: Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi by Godons1: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
FFK has been Ass licking the North. So that the North will make him the President of Biafra, when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Salaries Of Nigerian Ministers Leaked: Here’s How Much They Earn / UAE With Population Of 9.6 Million Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / Where Are The Results From Edo North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.