Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What God Can Do Men Can Never Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Can Do Men Can Never Do (287 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Things You Never Thought God Can Do / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by Missyajoke(f): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
We serve a God who does things, he's the ruler of the universe. When we feel like giving up he helps us rise back to our feet. A lot of people ask God why did you create me? But God answered in his word and said before I formed thee i knew thee, after this covid 19 ends there'll be a increase in social vices like never before. If God can bring the people of Israel out of Egypt and made them cross the red sea, he's still the same God in charge of the world activities. A lot of people are going to turn their backs on God, are you going to turn your back on God?

Happy Sunday[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by MJBOLT: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
man has saved lives through advancement in medical research,science and technology and has improved lives through advancement in infrastructural development,science and technology etc grin tell me what god has done undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
man has saved lives through advancement in medical research,science and technology and has improved lives through advancement in infrastructural development,science and technology etc grin tell me what god has done undecided
given man the "breath and brain" for all that. grin
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by MJBOLT: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
there's no proof anywhere that god did that,try something else

Durentt:
given man the "breath and brain" for all that. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
there's no proof anywhere that god did that,try something else

Read Genesis 1. grin
Or dont you know its the WORD of god from his own omniscient mouth that created but was never created ? grin.
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by CAPSLOCKED: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
IF MEN STOP SPEAKING AND DOING THINGS FOR GOD, HE BECOMES WORTHLESS.

YOU CAN SEE THAT THE ONLY THINGS GOD DOES ARE THE SAME THINGS MAN AND HIS MACHINES DO. THE THINGS MAN CAN'T DO ARE FOREVER LEFT UNDONE, UNTIL MAN LEARNS TO DO THEM HIMSELF.

3 Likes

Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by MJBOLT: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2020
the bible is not proof of anything,according to my marvel comics The One Above All created all life,my Lord Of The Rings books also says Eru created all life grin i'm still waiting for proof of god doing something

Durentt:
Read Genesis 1. grin
Or dont you know its the WORD of god from his own omniscient mouth that created but was never created ? grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by OtemAtum: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Missyajoke:
We serve a God who does things, he's the ruler of the universe. When we feel like giving up he helps us rise back to our feet. A lot of people ask God why did you create me? But God answered in his word and said before I formed thee i knew thee, after this covid 19 ends there'll be a increase in social vices like never before. If God can bring the people of Israel out of Egypt and made them cross the red sea, he's still the same God in charge of the world activities. A lot of people are going to turn their backs on God, are you going to turn your back on God?

Happy Sunday[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]

You are part of those who don't know what God Almighty is. Everything you write hear is not talking about God Almighty, but about Jehovah, one of the creatures of God and as a matter of fact, this story isn't true at all in our homo sapiens reality.

Jehovah you are writing about here cannot do anything as much as a human being, because currently as we speak, Jehovah is in a vegetative state in his spiritual cage.
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by Missyajoke(f): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

You are part of those who don't know what God Almighty is. Everything you write hear is not talking about God Almighty, but about Jehovah, one of the creatures of God and as a matter of fact, this story isn't true at all in our homo sapiens reality.

Jehovah you are writing about here cannot do anything as much as a human being, because currently as we speak, Jehovah is in a vegetative state in his spiritual cage.

Most people find it difficult to believe that God exist, he's real you just have to acknowledge it. Christ gave me peace
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by OtemAtum: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Missyajoke:

Most people find it difficult to believe that God exist, he's real you just have to acknowledge it. hris
God is real, very real. But the question is WHAT IS GOD? And the answer is GOD IS THE TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. God is not that supposed Jewish being walking about in the sky with an half-dead lamb hung on his shoulder.
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by Missyajoke(f): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
God is real, very real. But the question is WHAT IS GOD? And the answer is GOD IS THE TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. God is not that supposed Jewish being walking about in the sky with an half-dead lamb hung on his shoulder.

God is love, God created everything and in him is life. Who told you God is walking about in the sky. You're an atheist and you belief there's no God and may God himself minister to you in Christ. I was like you but the more I kept asking abot
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by Missyajoke(f): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

God is love and in him is life, I pray God will encounter you tonight
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by OtemAtum: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Missyajoke:

God is love and in him is life, I pray God will encounter you tonight
It's not possible for God to encounter me because I am part of God.
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by OtemAtum: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Missyajoke:

God is love, God created everything and in him is life. Who told you God is walking about in the sky. You're an atheist and you belief there's no God and may God himself minister to you in Christ. I was like you but the more I kept asking abot
How can I be an atheist when I know what God Almighty is?
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by Missyajoke(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
How can I be an atheist when I know what God Almighty is?

You may be a part of God cause the word of God says ye are God, does God recognizes you as part of his flock?
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by OtemAtum: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

You may be a part of God cause the word of God says ye are God, does God recognizes you as part of his flock?
I am not in the flock of your god, I am an element in the unlimited matrix of God Almighty.
Re: What God Can Do Men Can Never Do by odinson1(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Durentt:
Read Genesis 1. grin

WHAT THE BIBLE PROVES
When religious people quote the Bible to prove God exists, atheists say the Bible is the claim--not the evidence.
If that is hard to understand, here is an easy way to think about it. If God is invented, the Bible CANNOT be true. So, when you assume the Bible is true, you are also assuming God exists.
Assuming the very thing you are trying to prove is a circular argument and circular arguments can be safely ignored. Simple.
The Bible proves people wrote a book about a god. That is all.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Break The Hedge / Pastor Who Claimed To Cure Coronavirus With Faith Dies Of Coronavirus / Divorce - Christ's Stance, Paternity Fraud And The Role Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.