Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un (8418 Views)

Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by musictori: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
The animation, the Simpsons who are known for predicting events that will happen in the world has again predicted what is currently happening in North Korea.

Some years back, they made an episode where North Korea was ruled by a female. Currently in North Korea, following the rumored death of the supreme leader, it is almost sure that his sister, Kim Yo Jong will take over.

See Video: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/the-simpsons-predicted-kim-yo-jong.html

2 Likes

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by lomprico(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by omotoniwa(f): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
That was my dream wife oo.
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by galadima77(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Something about the Simpson series

14 Likes

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by DonBenny77(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Growing up my mum hated it when we watched cartoons.
She claimed most of them are demonic, we used to think she crazy but now I'm not so sure...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by GamalNasser: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
galadima77:

Something very spooky about them

11 Likes

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by EbukaHades10(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Not this shiit again.

The season and episode. The girl has been with Kim J so they were bound to do something like this but to say they predicted the "take over" is absolute bollocks.

For all we know, they probably drew it immediately and put it on the internet, same way they did with Kobe.

B4 u come and talk rubbish, bring the video or the episode it happened. Simpsons is too long and not everyone watches it so not everyone can keep track of what has aired or not so they can bring out drawings and say they predicted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by lyndaway(f): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Not this shiit again.

The season and episode. The girl has been with Kim J so they were bound to do something like this but to say they predicted the "take over" is absolute bollocks.

For all we know, they probably drew it immediately and put it on the internet, same way they did with Kobe.

B4 u come and talk rubbish, bring the video or the episode it happened. Simpsons is too long and not everyone watches it so not everyone can keep track of what has aired or not so they can bring out drawings and say they predicted.

you think say Simpson. Na Yoruba Abi apc lying machine,that manufacturers lies and propaganda to be relevant.

you don't know Simpsons.. go find seat.

still the show your Shining ignorance ..
you know say Na long series and you're too lazy to make research on the video

no body go do am for you... see person brain...

I Don talk my rubbish...oya talk you gibberish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by EbukaHades10(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
lyndaway:

you think say Simpson. Na Yoruba Abi apc lying machine,that manufacturers lies and propaganda to be relevant.

As u know the Simpsons (everybody now claims they watch/know the Simpsons), it's a simple thing I asked. The season and the episode, abi e pass that one?

My point is, the "predictions" that are aired have happened b4 or common knowledge.

One episode about Ebola that they did made everyone say they "predicted" that Ebola will come out. Ebola was first discovered in 1975, Simpsons first came out in 1983 or '84. Ebola reappeared in 2014 after Simpsons aired something about it in 2012. Will you now say they "predicted" it or they used past knowledge?

That's why I said If the season and/or episode is shown, then whenever they give "predictions" I may believe.

For now, nothing

I stand to be corrected abi I stand corrected, anyone u won use

11 Likes

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by EbukaHades10(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
lyndaway:

I've made my research. Have made urs?

It's something that I watched and still watching so when these things come out, I just dey wonder say when they do this one.

Tomorrow now, Family Guy people will come with their own

1 Like

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by mytime24(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
omotoniwa:
That was my dream wife oo.
u won bomb ur sef
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
As u know the Simpsons (everybody now claims they watch/know the Simpsons), it's a simple thing I asked. The season and the episode, abi e pass that one?

My point is, the "predictions" that are aired have happened b4 or common knowledge.

One episode about Ebola that they did made everyone say they "predicted" that Ebola will come out. Ebola was first discovered in 1975, Simpsons first came out in 1983 or '84. Ebola reappeared in 2014 after Simpsons aired something about it in 2012. Will you now say they "predicted" it or they used past knowledge?

That's why I said If the season and/or episode is shown, then whenever they give "predictions" I may believe.

For now, nothing

I stand to be corrected abi I stand corrected, anyone u won use

https://youtu.be/-10vg90ZIy8
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by Ivix(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
musictori:

Some years back, they made an episode where North Korea was ruled by a female. Currently in North Korea, following the rumored death of the supreme leader, it is almost sure that his sister, Kim Yo Jong will take over.

This is completely false.
This episode was about adopting a baby in China. Nothing about North Korea or female leadership. You just took a screenshot from the episode to push this lie.
This is from Season 16 Episode 12. The episode is named Goo Goo Gai Pan. It's on YouTube.

6 Likes

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by larryUG(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Not this shiit again.

I watched the vid of Kobe's crash. It is all over the internet. Not a drawing. Cant confirm this Kim case though but i can confirm the Kobe own

1 Like

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by Caseless: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
That woman is Chinese, not Korean. See her dress.
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by placeofallure(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
So The Simpsons Show did predict something about Kobe's death? All the conspiracy theories. Many of these TV and Media gurus; who are behind the cartoons, movies, animations, entertainment, sport, journalism and even politics are rumoured to be the ones running things. The NWO, they illuminate through anything but they don't know the day the world will end sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by oglalasioux(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Did the Simpsons predict the covid 19 pandemic?

1 Like

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by fk001(m): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2020
lyndaway:

That particular episode was referring to China not North Korea.

However, the guy you quoted is dumb, he doesn't know that some people have never missed any single episode of the simpsons they watch it back to back. The idea of lying is completely ruled out.
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by fk001(m): 12:59am On Apr 27, 2020
oglalasioux:
Did the Simpsons predict the covid 19 pandemic?

Yes they did, they predicted a pandemic.

They predicted first black president way back before Obama presidency..

They predicted so many things and it had come to pass
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by oglalasioux(m): 1:04am On Apr 27, 2020
fk001:

Date and year of their prediction? Link to the episode?
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by elchapoo: 2:30am On Apr 27, 2020
I have noticed that they do predict very well, they predicted 9-11 also. but I thought this prediction is about a woman going take over from Trump.
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by fk001(m): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2020
oglalasioux:

Date and year of their prediction? Link to the episode?

They call it Osaka flu originated from Japan, 1993.

They also predicted Donald Trump presidency.

1 Like

Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by Bruno3000(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
DonBenny77:
She claimed most of them are demonic, we used to think she crazy but now I'm not so sure...
She was right
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by thundafire: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
galadima77:
I need to check it to so dat I will c some details
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by EbukaHades10(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
fk001:

Did they predict Covid-19?

Ur answer :"Yes they did, they predicted a pandemic". The pandemic they predicted, was it Covid?

U typed something about Osaka virus(1973). Na Simpson predict Osaka virus when they started the show in 1989?. The episode u are referring to, Bart Simpson played a prank on the captain of the ship that there was a virus which wasn't true but everyone there got quarantined.

My point there is that the jaga jaga predictions that u lots say they make/made are based on past events or common knowledge. Make una calm down, abeg.

Shebi people have come here to dispute the Kim Yo-Jong picture up there and I also rebuffed their Ebola "prediction"

Odeku
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by EbukaHades10(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
fk001:

Black President based on Martin Luther King Jr's "I have a dream" speech. #Commonknowledge.

Granted they made some predictions which coincidentally happened.
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by wickedtuna: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2020
DonBenny77:
especially the Disney films. So many explicit content in them that we miss that are very harmful to kids.
Re: The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un by malawian0000001: 9:41pm On May 01, 2020
fk001:

They actually predicted Trumps presidency. The day I watched the Simpson Skit on trump declaration put side by side with the real live Trump video, It was as if Trump was reenacting the Simpson episode. Very eerily.

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Earthquake Leaves 7 Dead And 318 Hospitalised In Taiwan. / Niger: ECOWAS Denies Influence Of ‘Foreign Power’, Insists On Independence / Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.