Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Possible Corona Virus symptoms On Lagos Island - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Possible Corona Virus symptoms On Lagos Island (229 Views)

Chinese Military Intelligence Officer Talks Truth About Corona Virus / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Corona Virus symptoms On Lagos Island by tradepunter: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Morning guys there are news making rounds about this wuhan virus, some don't believe at all in the virus, some are in the middle while some believe but need physical evidence.

The fact is everyone is right to a large extent... But here is my observation, as someone who's worked in counter Chemical and bio warfare...

What the health minister of Lagos said on channels is hundred percent right.. There are many carriers but show zero symptoms, which indicates their immune system is very good.. How do you know this? Using experience and knowledge in identifying patients in the past here is what I observed in a particular section in Lagos especially ajah axis...

Redish or tiring looking eyes... I observed in a 3 week period that is 1 week before the lock down and 2 weeks into the lock down...

There was a security guard with an unusual symptoms I have never observed in him before... He complained about aches, headache, fatigue and was always laying in a bench outside.. He put it down to malaria or typhoid fever in which I gave him cash to get medication..

Let me summarize
I observed 10 friends who interacted regularly with him.

7 out of these 10 showed similar reddish or tiring looking eyes although I was able to stylishly ask 5 out of 7 at a certain point if they were they were fine because they didn't look.

And they complained about headache and malaria symptoms..

Even a friend of mine a neighbor in the area who sends the security on errand complained about some sought of headache for a 2 week period. But is very fine now..

His own security guard a friend of this case study showed the same symptoms.

Also a guy staying in the same compound as the above, was in total self isolation for a long period which was unusual because I see him everyday on my way to my house...

When I saw him last 2 weeks he was looking lean with the same reddish eye symptoms, but as at Tuesday's he was looking better. Even his wife I saw frequently went off the radar all of a sudden, when I saw her this week I observed the same red eye symptom like she came down with a flu..

There is a grocery store in the same area were all the above subjects buy things from, the lady in charge also showed the same symptoms and complained that it might just be malaria.

The main case study the security guard I observed this symptoms for the first time in weeks showed recovery, the white part of his eyes is looking brighter..

Conclusion
the main subject of my observation seem to fulfill the duration it takes the virus to go full circle.. Which is almost a month

How a lot of people in the same location could get malaria at once within a short period reduces the suspicious role of malaria.

All the subjects having reddish or tiring looking eyes was very significant giving a strong indication that the cause Was The same with all the subjects.

How was I able to navigate through all these without getting infected... I ensured social. Distancing while having a conversation and ate lots of raw ginger morning, afternoon and evening... Then drank green tea with crushed garlic morning and night..

I hope I have been able to shed some light on some characteristics that might be the Wuhan virus.

1 Like

Re: Possible Corona Virus symptoms On Lagos Island by tradepunter: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
If we agree this is a corona symptoms then I will say there are many people living with this virus especially in Lagos...

This area i reside is the most exposed part of my estate because lots and lots of outsiders come there to drink and chill... Strengthening the argument that the virus is there.

Adding the area badore there have been couple of cases in 3 housing estate... Enhancing our argument the virus is now on community level.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking In Imo Now!! / Heal 1 Covid-19 Patient, Get $1000 - 'witches' Challenge Apostle Suleman / Highest Paying Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.