Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Want To Start Bitcoin Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Bitcoin Trading (817 Views)

How To Start Bitcoin/Giftcards Exchange Business And Make Millions In Nigeria / Earn Free Bitcoin To Start Bitcoin Exchange Business In Nigeria / How To Start Bitcoin Exchange Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Bitcoin Trading by goodman41: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
I want to start Bitcoin trading but I don't know much about it, please can anyone tell me how to go about it, the genuine website and if I can make money with it thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Want To Start Bitcoin Trading by jomboliski(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2020
Why not start forex trading...create an account let me link it to mine you will be seeing the trades I place and the progress am making...you can pm me if interested

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Bitcoin Trading by frrank(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
jomboliski:
Why not start forex trading...create an account let me link it to mine you will be seeing the trades I place and the progress am making...you can pm me if interested

What's the minimum equity if one should decide to copy your trades? And which broker do you use?

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Roll Up Stand For Sale In Ibadan / Stretch Marks Fade Cream / Open Any Website Online With This Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.