Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World (14943 Views)

Toke Makinwa Beautiful In Cleavage-Baring Short Dress (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos / Nafisat Abdullahi Beautiful In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by AmazingMOG: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
I slamic pedos are coming for her

I heard their founder got hold of Aisha at age 5
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Chiangel2626(f): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
This little queen died of coronavirus....I wept the day I saw her forcing herself to breath very sad moment that made me cry....
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by womenareapes: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pandorah:
The little girl from Iran whose smile was declared the most beautiful in the world. Look at her pictures u will feel well in this troubled time.
You'll have different view of how beautiful your world is. The most beautiful thing I've seen on the internet today.

More Photos, Net worth, Age, Parents, Biography & Facts>>>
https://tweetszone.com/section/celebrities/little-iranian-girl-whose-smile-was-declared-the-most-beautiful-in-the-world-cITBV
wow!

I hope those Islamic preeks won't be gallivanting undecided
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Omoluabi16(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chiangel2626:
This little queen died of coronavirus....I wept the day I saw her forcing herself to breath very sad moment that made me cry....
Why don't you keep quiet instead of peddling fake news?
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Anastescia001: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chiangel2626:
She is not dead abeg
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Vanessa88(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
she go sweet when she grow up

Pervert sighted angry

1 Like

Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by SenecaTheYonger: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Iranians often appear to be whiter than Americans, Europeans and Anglos
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Chivi96(f): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
She's dead...she died of Corona virus sad
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Hotspotbro(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ayatollah will not like this.
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by BanevsJoker(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
You are either a cannibal or a pedophile. Unfortunately for you, I can't even tell which is worse.
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Ryocaj(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
My daughter must be this beautiful.. I swear fly no go touch am..
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
osamz007:
Persian beauty grin
U have said it all.
Really PERSIAN BEAUTY

1 Like

Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by TGMISKY(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
She's got a beautiful smile but I want to know, how many kids did the contest?
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by dragunov: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
irunoko:
lmaoooo the only solution is for the mom to hide her because all those head slamming pedos them no dey take eye see small girl grin

Eh, projection. Anti mi n project. Iru ise ti won se niyen o. Iwa ibaje ti o wa lowo won niyen o. Won wa nlo scope. Gbogbo awon omo kekeke adugbo, small small boys and girls ni won ti sample tan. grin grin grin
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Ikjosh04: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
bigcil2:
I have the following for sale in Lagos
~ KN95 Facemask for medical professionals available for sale in large quantities
~ Washable and Reusable Face / Nose mask FFP2 CE Certified EN149

Location, pics and prize?
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by brownbib(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
She cute but appears old in the last photo
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Liposure: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
like u
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by bigcil2(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Location, pics and prize?

Lagos
KN95- N2.5k per piece - 10,000
EN149- N6k per piece
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
mytime24:
terrorist smile sad
You're sick.

1 Like

Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Ikjosh04: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
bigcil2:

Lagos
KN95- N2.5k per piece - 10,000
EN149- N6k per piece

It's very expensive o. Drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by bigcil2(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

It's very expensive o. Drop your WhatsApp contact
080 9499 0098
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by gift2xl: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Emmanuela of mark angel fine pass this pikin na.
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by nwamabo247(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Adorable little kids
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Pandorah(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Chiangel2626:
Fake story!
She's very much alive and healthy
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Pandorah(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Chivi96:
She's dead...she died of Corona virus sad
She's not dead. She's alive and healthy
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by fati2001(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2020
kestolove95:

Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:56am On Apr 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Iranians often appear to be whiter than Americans, Europeans and Anglos

Hi, please I saw your post late last year on transcribing job with audio tests. Please, is it still on?
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by hope4nigeria(m): 2:18am On Apr 27, 2020
kestolove95:
obviously you are a rapist not a female as you claim, Corona will soon catch you.
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by otongidela(m): 2:38am On Apr 27, 2020
How this non sense take cure this pandemic?
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by SenecaTheYonger: 5:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Hi, please I saw your post late last year on transcribing job with audio tests. Please, is it still on?
no
Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2020
kestolove95:

This bitch of a pervert, always making the most sickening comments.

1 Like

Re: Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2020
kestolove95:
Shame on you..must every thought be sexual?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Lagos Island Collapsed Building / Photos: Davido's Scintillating Performance In Uganda, One Of The Best Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.