Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) (8665 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Evil Plan Finally Exposed By Dr. Haruna Goroh / China's Evil Plan For Africa / Nigerian Discharged Army Officer Exposes The Evil Plan Of The Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by benzion72(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
lies,
that is for you,
Ibos dont go to Yoruba land bro

That shows you have never leave your village since you were born. There are more Ibo in Yoruba land than Imo, Anambra, Owerri. Abia and Ebonyi. The value of Ibo properties in Yoruba land is more than what they have in the five state mentioned earlier try and ask your elders
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Odinaka00:

See what you re telling a fellow Nigerian who shares the same country with you.. And If a South African tells that to a Nigerian who lives in Sa you guys will call them Xenophobia... We all are just the same sha

Do you know what makes me laugh about you people?

You unleash hatred and bile against the Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis and then when they focus attention on you, you begin to act all righteous and scream blue murder.

Your ploy is well known. We know you very well.

How many Yorubas have consistently opened threads here claiming that any part of alaigbo is no man's land?

So, we are now fellow Nigerians and not zoogerians anymore?

Lol.

You are very funny.

You have made it known so many times that you hate the Yorubas, that they are a set of undeveloped people who live under brown rusted roofs and that every inch of Igboland is way more developed than Lagos.

So, please, save your outrage for your brothers who come here to spill rubbish.

If you don't give love, don't expect love in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Jostoman: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am from Oyo state.
that means you are one of makinde's enemy
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
benzion72:

That shows you have never leave your village since you were born. There are more Ibo in Yoruba land than Imo, Anambra, Owerri. Abia and Ebonyi. The value of Ibo properties in Yoruba land is more than what they have in the five state mentioned earlier try and ask your elders
Try borrow sense of 50naira small na,, igbos are not in Yoruba land, there are more Yorubas in igbo land than
Osun, ogun, oyo, ondo ekiti, they are either taxi driver, agbo hustlers or tailors grin
Try leave ur ancestors brown roof and see for urselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by jayson87: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oksman:

Who bought the rice ? they look foreign to me.

My friend that's local rice. Local rice is poorly processed
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by aristocratic5(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jesus is Lord
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by lastempero: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
FrLukas:

And yet you and your family members are living in Yorubaland k'o to s'ori bi ti eye.

Pack your load and leave Yorubaland and let's see if you'll survive past one week.

If not for humanity sake i would have asked the fg to extend the lock down so that afonjas will respect their elders. So that una one million thieves go enter beast mood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Odinaka00(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Do you know what makes me laugh about you people?

You unleash hatred and bile against the Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis and then when they focus attention on you, you begin to act all righteous and scream blue murder.

Your ploy is well known. We know you very well.

How many Yorubas have consistently opened threads here claiming that any part of alaigbo is no man's land?

So, we are now fellow Nigerians and not zoogerians anymore?

Lol.

You are very funny.

You have made it known so many times that you hate the Yorubas, that they are a set of undeveloped people who live under brown rusted roofs and that every inch of Igboland is way more developed than Lagos.

So, please, save your outrage for your brothers who come here to spill rubbish.

If you don't give love, don't expect love in return.

You can write from now till Coronavirus disappears that's none of my business.. The fact is you understood my point quite well.. You come and start to cry when South Africans tell Nigeria be to go back home.. But the same you are here asking your fellow Nigerian living in the same Nigeria to go back to his tribe... I'm just saying that we 're all hypocrites. Both you and that Igbo bigot are the same... Keep up with your bigotry. Coronavirus is killing the world and people like you still bear grudges and hates in your heart..Quite pathetic
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by NigerianSage: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Social media propaganda governor, other states in Nigeria are not complaining about bad rice, even other PDP states are not complaining and did not see any bad rice, na only Oyo state waka come.

The question is, other states are not even depending on FG rice to feed their people, they are busy distributing their own palliatives so what have you distributed on your own?

Nothing, just the usual lies and social media grandstanding... What a useless idiot.
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Coldie(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
They will say the sent it to Oyo because Oyo is PDP. But Zamfara is PDP but has been benefitting most from the govt.

Buhari is too tribalistic for a country like Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Babayomi22(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Only Buhari and APC supporters needs this sort of rice to survive at this period

Those Animals are not left out in this hunger-demic
grin
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Only Buhari and APC supporters needs this sort of rice to survive at this period

Those Animals are not left out in this hunger-demic
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Babayomi22(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osu mi ooo
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by lastempero: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
FrLukas:

I am sure your brothers and uncles are part of the one million boys after all there are millions of Igbos in Lagos hustling for their daily bread.

U no dey see their tiger clawed face n their agbero tendency.i forgot that they are always dirty, signature of a particular set of ppl.
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by PDJT: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
benzion72:

That shows you have never leave left your village since you were born. There are more Ibo in Yoruba land than Imo, Anambra, Owerri. Abia and Ebonyi. The value of Ibo properties in Yoruba land is more than what they have in the five state mentioned earlier try and ask your elders

-Maybe just because Yoroober people can’t afford to leave outside their brownroof grandpa’s mud houses...? #JustSaying. Sense will not kill me ooo! grin
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin Yoloba blame NNAMDI KANU for this

Hahaha am still arguing with afonja on another thread how bad and un serios his Nigeria is....and he's defending it with all his life

AM ASHAMED FOR ANYONE CALLED A NIGERIAN THAT LIVES IN NIGERIA
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Lawkz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lolzzz....
Nigeria is external reserved @ rate of zero dollar..and the yorubas are nitwit! They can't propel to amazing grace without self propelled rendered by the Igbos!
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Lovelive: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

You need mental evaluation

Seriously?

Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Lovelive: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bro a little water in your wine.
I feel your pain. Everything will be alright. Trust me.

One love bro.

ServantsOfTruth:
This shows that the yourba nation as a whole are all foolish ,stupid and cowards

Where are all you stupid and foolish leaders, your foolish oba's where are there

So theifnibu can't buy common rice for you cowards
Shame on your yourba monkeys

Shame on you all..why are you bastards complaining?

You fools are the same tribe that voted bubu to become president and turn against other tribe why you animals complaining?

Your foolish and stupid tribe are known for begging..beg beg monkeys

You homosexual,monkeys cowards can block me I don't care

Yourba tribe is a disgrace to the black race

Cowards bastards
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
lastempero:

U no dey see their tiger clawed face n their agbero tendency.i forgot that they are always dirty, signature of a particular set of ppl.

Oh yes, you're right.

Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Odinaka00:

You can write from now till Coronavirus disappears that's none of my business.. The fact is you understood my point quite well.. You come and start to cry when South Africans tell Nigeria be to go back home.. But the same you are here asking your fellow Nigerian living in the same Nigeria to go back to his tribe... I'm just saying that we 're all hypocrites. Both you and that Igbo bigot are the same... Keep up with your bigotry. Coronavirus is killing the world and people like you still bear grudges and hates in your heart..Quite pathetic

You can cry from now till hell freezes over, but for as long as you guys are uncultured and untamed, we will be dishing it to you back to back.

Yes, I am a bigot. The biggest one you'll ever meet.

You approach my mentions civilly, I reciprocate.

You do otherwise, I reciprocate.
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by topstone4: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

You need mental evaluation

Are you sure you are not the one that needs a total cerebral overhaul?
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by topstone4: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
lies,
that is for you,
Ibos dont go to Yoruba land bro

Lolz. My neighbor in osogbo is igbo.
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by lastempero: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Oh yes, you're right.

Massage ur ego because i have not seen any igbo like that.
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Am sure some s/westerners will still eat the rice

What choice do they have? You want hunger to kill them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
lastempero:

Massage ur ego because i have not seen any igbo like that.

grin grin grin

The guy shock!
Re: Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
yanabasee:
So, finally, the West have now realised that this government is all about the North....

You can't compete with them.... The best way to make Nigeria great is to give us total restructuring.... Let us manage our resources, we can hold our governors accountable.... for mismanagement....

I feel terrible criticizing a northerner as his fellow northerners will feel I am hating on them....

With restructuring, I don't have any business with a Yoruba man....or Igbo man...

Dude, I've never been to your land and will never visit your land....

Personally, I believe in growing locals, so I grow and stay local....

So, take your frustrations to the ibos....They match you well.
these people delusionally believe you either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. If you criticise Igbo you're Afonja, if criticise Yoruba or Hausa you are an IPOB.
WTF is wrong with Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught On Camera Sharing AK 47 And Ammunition In The Bush(video) / This Is Tinubu During Jonathan's Tenure(pics) / Enugu Guber: A Desperado’s Smear Campaign And Fani-Kayode’s Lash - David Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.