Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! (1318 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Xtains In Jos Resist Further Intimidation By Hausa Youths: / Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by calaway: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
This morning at 11:00hr a group of hausa muslims youth mobilised themselves and attcked unsuspecting xtians along the bauchi rd. Killing count is 20 xtians and maiming many while also torching cars and property. the attack is unprovoked!!!
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by harakiri(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
This terrible. A true testament of the fruits of religion. Remove the element of islam and christianity and all this nonsense will be by gone. What pains me the most is that this is a place i intend to visit for big business this year. Na wetin be all dis religious wahala. All people need is 2 learn to be responsible 4 their own fate and tolerate each other and not allow themselves to be used as puppets all becos they have been brainwashed with religious dogmas from childhood.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by jpilata(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
I am sorry to say this thing, Xtians in jos are very foolish for still allowing all dis things to happened without taking any drastic action.Please xtians from other states should try and help xtians in jos so as to solve dis problem.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by calaway: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
More News: A luxury bus traveling from onitsha to Gombe en-route jos was ambushed by hausa youths and the passengers of the bus all killed including women and children.
The occupants of the Bus where travelers who are not even resident in Jos.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by Lawalemi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
Joo
oosi (as a Yoruba man would call it).
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by calaway: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2011
Still more news: The passengers where mainly traders of Igbo descent. It was a full bus load of 58 passengers all killed by Machete and burnt in the bus. May thie souls rest in piece.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by calaway: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
More News: A luxury bus traveling from onitsha to Gombe en-route jos was ambushed by hausa youths and the
passengers of the bus all killed including women and children.
The occupants of the Bus where travelers who are not even resident in Jos. The passengers where mainly
traders of Igbo descent. It was a full bus load of 58 passengers all killed by Machete and burnt
in the bus. Many more christain resident in Jos where also victims. Death toll is over 30. May thier souls rest in piece.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by calaway: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2011
may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by Wumine(f): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
and the cycle goes on and on till somebody up there does something about this act of madness or better still till there is nobody left to kill, may the soul of the departed rest in peace. So so so sad!
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by purpleangel(f): 4:45am On Jan 09, 2011
i pray God should intervain now! They will neva go free
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by purpleangel(f): 4:48am On Jan 09, 2011
i pray God should intervain now! They will neva go free
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by calaway: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2011
Contrary to disrespectful statements made to justify the death of over 90 people of christain background. The Hausa/Fulani/muslims in Jos were not provoked to violence on saturday 8th jan 2011. They only acted out a preconceived attack on the Infidels.The story as presented by the police commissioner is a fabrication to try to justify the attack of their people upon christains. It is Known and on record that the Last police commissioner in Jos who said the truth about the Jos violence being unprovoked and initiated by muslims lost his job the very next day. It is these lies and support which are given to these islamic murderers that encourages the reccuring violence (The govt got our back). The world must know and understand that all the voilence that have occured in Jos has its origin from the mosques. You find situations where munslim faithfuls after their prayers early in the morning troop out to the streets to cause death and unimaginable carnage. Always the peace disposed Christians are caught unawares and never initiate any attck by themselves but sometime fight back in selves defense, However yesterdays event was quite well executed by the Hausa/Fulani/muslims in the sense that they waited for christians to leave their homes for normal business of daily living and then struck killing and maiming scores of christians who did not have a fighting chance. it is surprising that the security outfits despite their heavy presence tallied before the finally showed up after the damage had been done. Some people argue that the heads of security outfits are sympathetic with the cause of the Hausa/Fulani/muslims being muslims themselves.
It sad also to see that VOA and BBC report the falsehood and fabricated by Patrons and sympathizers of the jihadist movement in Nigeria. Donot forget that their agents (Muttallab the underwear bomber had attcked the VOA too) need no provocation to cause death.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by metro10: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2011
Tix madnes has gone 2 far for comfort. What r d christians doing? The late Idahosa once said during incidence like tix, that " it is better to give than to recieve". The northern xtian should b prepared to give them(whoeva) bullets, matchets or acid. There wil b peace. What is d govt, security agencies doing abt dix. I have lost my confidence in dis failed state we hypocritically call nigeria. I want a nation i wil be proud to call mine, wr my kids can walk d strits freely nd would speak b truth nd not b scared. God save us all.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by MrsEve2(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
I pray that my family is safe there and is able to move away from that area. It not safe for those who seek peace to live in such volition.
Re: Hausa Youths Killing Xtains I N Jos Again! by MrsEve2(f): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
The answer is not violence but UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did My 'like' Button Go 2? / First Time On Nairalan!!! (movie) / Seun Why....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.