Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Solution To Hunger Pandemic During This Covid-19 Lockdown - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solution To Hunger Pandemic During This Covid-19 Lockdown (176 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / How To Position Yourself For Opportunities During & After Covid-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Hunger Pandemic During This Covid-19 Lockdown by Jimiwest5: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Since the global pandemic of this covid-19 virus, the government in various societies has enforced lockdown, but in places like Nigeria, where many citizens are working and living from hand to mouth, what is the solution to the hunger that these citizens are going to face in the various homes, how are they going to survive the hunger pandemic too? Maybe government aren’t really concerned about that.

But I bet you don’t know that there are various means you can work from home online, without having any need to meet someone and you will make even 3times your usual earnings.

Well there are many things or jobs you can do online from home to earn income into your pocket, if you’re a family person or a single person. Let me educate on what things you can do that can start with today that can help you change your status Read More

(1) (Reply)

Securing Accounting Jobs Today (sage 50) / A Little Motivational Lesson! Must Read / VACANCY: Good Shepherd Academy International Job Recruitment-apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.