Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Thomas Sankara's Ghost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas Sankara's Ghost (760 Views)

Plateau South Senator Daduut Bags Thomas Sankara Award For Excellence / 34 Years After: Justice For Thomas Sankara. Killers Arraigned In Court! / Nigeria Leaders Should Emulate Thomas Sankara To Cut Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thomas Sankara's Ghost by Dewze(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by ican2020: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
He was a great man who wanted to make his country great but was cut short by his satanic friend

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by Nuzo1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
ican2020:
He was a great man who wanted to make his country great but was cut short by his satanic friend

I blame the people of Burkina Faso more than I blame the killer Blaise. They kept quiet for years because they too were not comfortable and ready for the kind of change Thomas brought to the table.

When they realized years later where Sankara was coming from, Blaise already had a stronghold on them. It had to take a new generation who only got to know Sankara from their history books to challenge the sleeky Blaise.

Lost opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by Dewze(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nuzo1:

I blame the people of Burkina Faso more than I blame the killer Blaise. They kept quiet for years because they too were not comfortable and ready for the kind of change Thomas brought to the table.

When they realized years later where Sankara was coming from, Blaise already had a stronghold on them. It had to take a new generation who only got to know Sankara from their history books to challenge the sleeky Blaise.

Lost opportunities.

I quite agree with you. Burkina fasos where pretty naive and mellow at the time. I was just so glad that it did not end well for Blaise.

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by sapientia(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
African soldier

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by helinues: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Loved by many, his life was cut short by enemy within

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by Electrification: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Rip Sankara. You will always be in our minds. Thank God karma took care of Blaise
Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by Dewze(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thomas Sankara, man of good will.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara's Ghost by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
He was and is a great leader.
I will always respect him.
He showed good examples of leadership only to be suspectedly get his life cut short by betrayal.

(1) (Reply)

Goggle Search Officially Recognize Nigeria As A Zoo / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Declares May 30th Sit At Home / My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.