Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors (447 Views)

Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! / Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer / Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by donnie(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is the meaning of POWER, not the nonsense we see and hear from pulpits these days. Preach!

"If Jesus said, "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." And you're not yet free, then somebody has lied to you in the name of TRUTH."

And by the way Nigeria, prepare for judgements. It is necessary and ordained that YAH's judgements fall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUXB17Si9FY
Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by MuttleyLaff: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:
This is the meaning of POWER, not the nonsense we see and hear from pulpits these days. Preach!

"If Jesus said, "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
And you're not yet free, then somebody has lied to you in the name of TRUTH."

And by the way Nigeria, prepare for judgements. It is necessary and ordained that YAH's judgements fall.

h t tps://youtu.be/AUXB17Si9FY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4aQdaxBcM

Farrakhan won my respect with this particular video, lol

1 Like

Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by donnie(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4aQdaxBcM

Farrakhan won my respect with this particular video, lol

Yea! cheesy
I watched it. Powerful, uncompromising.

1 Like

Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by mattbass(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can he forgive himself after professing proactive words that led to the assassination of Malcolm X
Just a normal black racist that wanted to liberate the blacks but pride couldn't let him do such.... Jewish Black indeed!!!
Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by donnie(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
mattbass:
Can he forgive himself after professing proactive words that led to the assassination of Malcolm X
Just a normal black racist that wanted to liberate the blacks but pride couldn't let him do such.... Jewish Black indeed!!!

I think he has forgiven himself. That's why he is moving forward with his vision and preaching. And mind you, the CIA simply took advantage of the situation between Malcolm and the NOI.

Shameless Negroes, always defending their slavemasters. It's a disease ..in the blood.
It's called Stockholm syndrome. Its time to break free my friend.

There is none on Nigerian soil that can compare. Deal with it. tongue
Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by mattbass(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:

I think he has forgiven himself. That's why he is moving forward with his vision and preaching.

Shameless Negroes, always defending their slavemasters. It's a disease ..in the blood.
It's called Stockholm syndrome. Its time to break free my friend.

There is none on the Nigerian soil that can compare. Deal with it. tongue

Your problem bro.... You are the shameless negroes.... Always attributing your problems to the whites or slave masters.... As he said in his speech " Blacks live in the present but their actions, deeds are still of the past " same with you and him. You chose to live in the present but with past actions in your skull.

No man detects my life! None will ever so go on and lick his ass... Dead negroe

1 Like

Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by donnie(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
mattbass:

Your problem bro.... You are the shameless negroes.... Always attributing your problems to the whites or slave masters.... As he said in his speech " Blacks live in the present but their actions, deeds are still of the past " same with you and him. You chose to live in the present but with past actions in your skull.

No man detects my life! None will ever so go on and lick his ass... Dead negroe

I am not bound, but YAH has given me power to set captives like you free. If you will accept deliverance, you can be free.

You hide from our history decieving yourself in this fake world the white man created to mesmerize slaves like you. Wake up my friend, you are not free because you think you can feed yourself or drive around in a car. Some of us look beyond ourselves and will not rest until every last one of you has heard this call and made a choice either for freedom and mastery or for slavery of the mind, for yourself and generations after you.

Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by mattbass(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:

I am not bound, but YAH has given me power to set captives like you free. If you will accept deliverance, you can be free.

You hide from our history decieving yourself in this fake world the white man created to mesmerize slaves like you. Wake up my friend, you are not free because you think you can feed yourself or drive around in a car. Some of us look beyond ourselves and will not rest until every last one of you has heard this call and made a choice either for freedom and mastery or for slavery of the mind, for yourself and generations after you.

Lolz I laugh because you don't understand, you only read but do you put into action what you read
My good friend emancipate yourself from mental slavery and put on the armor of good thought on how to do better with your lives.... Millions have existed before you and same will happen. No one lives in the past.... I will still repeat what your mentor said.... You can't be living in the present but using ur old mentality and actions to solve the present.
Wise up bro and do the needful.
Shalom!!!
Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by sulasa07(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:

"If Jesus said, "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." And you're not yet free, then somebody has lied to you in the name of TRUTH."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUXB17Si9FY
I hope you know Louis Farrakhan is not a Christian
Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by donnie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
mattbass:

Lolz I laugh because you don't understand, you only read but do you put into action what you read
My good friend emancipate yourself from mental slavery and put on the armor of good thought on how to do better with your lives.... Millions have existed before you and same will happen. No one lives in the past.... I will still repeat what your mentor said.... You can't be living in the present but using ur old mentality and actions to solve the present.
Wise up bro and do the needful.
Shalom!!!

You know you don't understand what he said. Twisting great truths like satan. Your old mentality has been to accept whatever white man throws at you as though it came from YAH. You believe anything white is good, anything black is evil. Now you need to free yourself from that mentality to understand, to live and to make progress in the present. That's the meaning of the great words he spoke.

That is spiritual wisdom for those who have the Spirit of Truth. The flesh will profit you nothing.
Re: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors by donnie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
sulasa07:

I hope you know Louis Farrakhan is not a Christian

All praises to YAH. Because I always try to avoid the poison of religion, especially Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Difference Between Christian And Gospel Music. / Little Little Antichrists Preparing The Way For THE MAIN Antichrist / King Solomon Wives & Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.