Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria (5571 Views)

Why Is My Dog Like This? She Has Abandoned Me / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by AlexB300: 3:13am On Sep 14, 2020
cRobo:
I need the big one

where can I see in Nigeria
one is an Alaskan malamute, the other is an akita. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by IamAnderson(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah U got dogs that big. Only certain breeds. I've seen a cpl here in Australia
that's not true, most bears don't even grow that big, not even wild cats or wolves.
it's not possible
Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
IamAnderson:

that's not true, most bears don't even grow that big, not even wild cats or wolves.
it's not possible

Lol dude I've seen them with my own eyes.
Certain breeds of dogs can grow that big
Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by IamAnderson(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol dude I've seen them with my own eyes.
Certain breeds of dogs can grow that big
I assure you there is no breed that can grow bigger than a bear
You probably aren't estimating the size well
Even dogs that are known worldwide as one of the biggest in the world don't grow as big as that
Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
IamAnderson:

I assure you there is no breed that can grow bigger than a bear
You probably aren't estimating the size well
Even dogs that are known worldwide as one of the biggest in the world don't grow as big as that

That dog isn't as big as a bear lol
I know no dog grows as big as a beargrin
But they can be huge like the dog in that pic. Google em. Largest dog breeds
Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by IamAnderson(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

That dog isn't as big as a bear lol
I know no dog grows as big as a beargrin
But they can be huge like the dog in that pic. Google em. Largest dog breeds
The dog in the pic is literally bigger than most bears, what are you saying?
And googling "largest dog breeds" will just show you more staged or photoshopped pics like this.
No dog can grow as big as that, it's not even logically possible
Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by Ozonexy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
IamAnderson:

The dog in the pic is literally bigger than most bears, what are you saying?
And googling "largest dog breeds" will just show you more staged or photoshopped pics like this.
No dog can grow as big as that, it's not even logically possible

You are very right...no dog could be as big as that,even the Lion in the jungle, isn't taller than a man with it's feet on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by Octopus3000: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh, I think that it is photoshop, there are no such huge dogs in nature. Of course there are big dogs, but to grow it, you need to spend a lot of money and to check of the biography of it. You need to feed it only with special food. I have Caucasian shepherd. It is bigger than my 7 old daughter. For it, we order only best limited ingredient dog food (https://thepethandbook.com/best-limited-ingredient-dog-food/), where are all necessary components for the growth of bones, hair and development of mental activity of the dog. Wish you good luck in looking for a best fluffy friend for you
Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by vioment: 2:53am On Oct 07, 2020
That is an Alaskan malamute.

They are huge but Turkish kangals are also huge.

Malamutea are like Caucasian shepherds in size.

I know a guy wey get malamute but na male.
Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by IamAnderson(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2020
vioment:
That is an Alaskan malamute.

They are huge but Turkish kangals are also huge.

Malamutea are like Caucasian shepherds in size.

I know a guy wey get malamute but na male.

The breed standard of a male malamute is 66-71cm while the breed standard of a male Caucasian is 76cm..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Dog Like This In Nigeria by vioment: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2020
IamAnderson:

The breed standard of a male malamute is 66cm while the breed standard of a male Caucasian is 76cm..

Nice fact. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bull Mastiff Caucasian Mix Puppies / Importing A Dog From South Africa Or The UK / Just Got A Caucasian Shepherd Dog. I Need Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.