Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja (533 Views)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by toluzealous: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Palliative distribution is on going in gwagwalada area Council Abuja right now, One of the challenges surrounding it was that; it's one per house no matter the number of people living in the house and it distribution is restricted from houses with mouth watering structures. don't mind my English.

Re: Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
toluzealous:
Palliative distribution is on going in gwagwalada area Council Abuja right now, One of the challenges surrounding it was that; it's one per house no matter the number of people living in the house and it distribution is restricted from houses with mouth watering structures. don't mind my English.
Show us your #20k transfer before I go believe you.
Re: Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by helinues: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Provided by who?

What items in particularly?
How many per household?/
Re: Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by toluzealous: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
comshots:
Show us your #20k transfer before I go believe you.
but you can see the palliative na, am not talking about cash transfer. check the image
Re: Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
toluzealous:
but you can see the palliative na, am not talking about cash transfer. check the image
You dey show me sack with covid19 print.Wetin dey inside the sack?
Re: Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by Azmanaty: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
On my way to Lokoja yesterday saturday, I actually saw 2 trailer loads of rice and other things, plus about 3 hilux filled with soldiers. I saw them going to Dagiri (Gwagwalada) yesterday. They entered through wazobia park.
Re: Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by uboma(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Azmanaty:
On my way to Lokoja, I actually saw 2 trailer loads of rice and other thing, and about 3 hilux filled with soldiers. I saw them going to Dagiri (Gwagwalada) yesterday. They entered through wazobia park.

On your way to Lokoja.......

Are people still traveling?

I thought the lockdown is still in place.

How did you manage to get to Lokoja?
Re: Palliative Distribution On Going In Gwagwalada Area Council, Abuja by Azmanaty: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
uboma:

On your way to Lokoja.......

Are people still traveling?

I thought the lockdown is still in place.

How did you manage to get to Lokoja?

Nigerians always have their ways. People travel but on lowkey. At those checkpoints, ur Pass is ur money.

(1) (Reply)

APC Welcomes Atiku Abubakar’s Suggestions On Diversification / Igbo Men Have No Known ‘jewish DNA,’ Controversial Test Shows / Many Feared Dead, 300 Injured, 50 Missing As Two Anambra Communities Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.