Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream (34808 Views)

Biblical Meaning Of Seeing Masquerade In The Dream / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream by chrisbender: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Psalm 92:12, “The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, He will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”

Songs of Solomon 7:6-12, ”How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights! This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.”

Palm fruits dream is one of the dreams that is troubling many people. Palm fruits dream has been a source of blessing to people and while it has been a stumbling block to others. This kind of fruit or udara has the ability to determine ones fruitfulness in life. For instance, in my part of the world, we used palm fruit which is popularly known as Palm kernel to make some traditional soups. As good as the palm fruit is, it serves as a good delicacy when prepared. Palm fruits is known for its rich oils.

Palm fruits has one hidden power that is mysterious to people. Its reddish in colour stands for richness of God’s blessing. The most distinguishable difference between Palm fruit and other trees is that every part of Palm fruit consider to be the raw materials for riches. If harnessed properly, it may fetch you lots of money.

The fact that Palm tree is not producing its fruits now does not mean that the Palm fruit is not there on the tree. It’s just waiting for the season to come out. If you are not grounded in the word of God, you won’t be able to understand this.

Read more on www.evangelistchris.com.ng

Prayers To Destroy Evil Foundations https://evangelistchris.com.ng/prayers-to-destroy-evil-foundations/

Re: Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream by bingbagbo(m): 9:53am On Mar 25
cry

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix) / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.