Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

We Want To Buy Property (urgent) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Buy Property (urgent) (485 Views)

‘metuh’s Firm Gave N500m To Buy Property On Banana Island’ / How Alao-akala Used Looted Funds To Buy Property, By Efcc / How Alao Akala Used Looted Funds To Buy Property - Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Buy Property (urgent) by Topeby: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2011
Please I am new in this forum. We want to[b] BUY[/b] property. we need this property urgently:

* A detached vacant building (flats/Duplex/Bungalow) with good space that can contain at least 8 cars.

*Must be on tarred major road/street.

*Price must not be more than N30million only.

*We want the detached VACANT building for immediate possession. URGENTLY.

Seller or Direct Agent text details to: 08098505112. With humility please, if your building does not

meet the above features don't bother to contact me.
Re: We Want To Buy Property (urgent) by rebranded(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2011
Why does this come to me as a fraud

Why come to Nairaland if you want to buy property?? there are many Estate Agents in Lagos
Re: We Want To Buy Property (urgent) by Topeby: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
I don't understand how it appear to you as fraud. Am I going to carry people houses on my head and run away or will I put the houses inside the vehicle and run away. It is someone that want to buy property that need to be extra careful because he is the one providing the money. If you check this forum-Nairaland you will see posts about request to buy or sell properties. We need this property urgently so will need to use diferent ways in requesting for it.

Rebranded if you still doubt it call me I will invite you to my office. When you get to our company before you even get to my own office you will know it is wrong to declare someone a fraudster when you don't even know the person.

(1) (Reply)

Gays Pledge Support For Atiku / Head Of Service To Stop Lateness With Technology / Court Orders Nwodo To Quit As Pdp Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.