Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Countdown To The Expiration Of Covid19 Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To The Expiration Of Covid19 Lockdown (374 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Prodest Home Hotel Eleme Demolished For Flouting Covid19 Lockdown Order (Photos) / Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To The Expiration Of Covid19 Lockdown by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
We don hear many stories by the minister of inhumanitarian,Mrs Farouk, that 1million households don received #20k cash payment as palliative to cushion the effect of lockdown over covid19.The money never reach my hand.And I know say many of NLanders never even smell the scent of the payment not to talk of see am.
Abeg who don receive cash make the person signify by stating his local government area where them share the money.
Na oshodi for Lagos I base.Where mc oluomo dey do agbero work.
Re: Countdown To The Expiration Of Covid19 Lockdown by realadesco(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin see introduction
comshots:
We don hear many stories by the minister of inhumanitarian,Mrs Farouk, that 1million households don received #20k cash payment as palliative to cushion the effect of lockdown over covid19.The money never reach my hand.And I know say many of NLanders never even smell the scent of the payment not to talk of see am.
Abeg who don receive cash make the person signify by stating his local government area where them share the money.
Na oshodi for Lagos I base.Where mc oluomo dey do agbero work.
Re: Countdown To The Expiration Of Covid19 Lockdown by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Waiting for the broadcast of the lifting of 1 month lockdown to be announced by major general Muhammed Buhari (RTD) by 8pm today.

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi: Umuezena Community Praises Innoson, As He Begins Factory Expansion / Oyo: Governor Makinde Cuts Salaries Of Political Appointees By 50 Per Cent / Melaye Sues Gbajabiamila, Others Over Infectious Diseases Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.