Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND (857 Views)

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos) / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Realbennysnipes(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi Okojie said via Instagram:

"I woke up this morning to see countless missed calls and messages congratulating me on the arrival of our new baby.

We are so thankful for the show of love, but my wife @realmercyj has not put to bed yet."

It is good news and i will surely update you all when it happens."

READ MORE: http://anatare.com/nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson-okojie-has-not-put-to-bed-yet-says-husband/

Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
La la la la la ....shame

La la la la la la la ... shame

You stole people money
You stole people husband...

UnaToto
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by kinglee007(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Congrats to them. A new blessing has been added to their home.
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Peace081: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
UnaToto:
La la la la la ....shame

La la la la la la la ... shame

You stole people money
You stole people husband...

UnaToto
So you watch that super story those day?
Pls remind me the name?
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Peace081:

So you watch that super story those day?
Pls remind me the name?
Invitation of thunder.

UnaToto
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by pyyxxaro: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
This Ishan man nor won sorry for this lady oh ( I guess the news is fake shaa )

Steady belle for her

I wish his tools more akamu shocked

A typical Nigerians woman wud ask WETIN SHE BORN
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
soon enough, her baby making career would surpass her acting career...kai.... how many kids they've had now?
anyway, let me go fry some garri!

[img]https://media./images/4a3dd82073cb1506de775bfbd468a843/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Peace081: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
UnaToto:
Invitation of thunder.

UnaToto
Thanks dear
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Igetmyown247: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
The husband said this is not true. Mercy hasn’t given birth yet. Some of you with fake news is like 5&6
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Realbennysnipes(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Learn to make a point in a civilised and constructive manner.

Did you read the part that said according to....Jnr Pope ?

Liking my content to fake news hurts cos you do not know me.

And yes i just saw the update after you said her husband debunked it. You could have still passed this information without defaming.

Verified News Outlets all carried the news...are they are also fake ? Something News might break but the source is wrong.

Igetmyown247:
The husband said this is not true. Mercy hasn’t given birth yet. Some of you with fake news is like 5&6
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Igetmyown247: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Realbennysnipes:

And yes i just saw the update after you said her husband debunked it. You could have still passed this information without defaming.

Verified News Outlets all carried the news...are they are also fake ? Something News might break but the source is wrong.

If you think I read all that think again. I will say it again someone of you with fake news are like 5&6.
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Igetmyown247: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Realbennysnipes:

If you think i read all that think again. And I will say it again, some of you with fake news are like 5&6.
Re: NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE HAS NOT PUT TO BED YET SAYS HUSBAND by Realbennysnipes(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Get off my post. You cannot be reasoned with.
You must be kid to respond a second time like you did. Anyways this is Nairaland and this is where this end.

STAY OFF MY POSTS FOR GOOD!!!

(1) (Reply)

5G Is The Apocalypse: Everyone Listed As COVID Doesnt Mean Cause Of Death / Cardi B Caught Crushing On Ghanaian Singer Arthur Kwesi Song (video). / See The Nigerian Boy Who Breaks Two Records In His School In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.