Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Leverage On #nemmedia To Grow Your Business( F R E E Ono-on-one Coaching) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leverage On #nemmedia To Grow Your Business( F R E E Ono-on-one Coaching) (510 Views)

Mobile App Training For Ibadan People(one On One Coaching) / Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business / Banks Leverage On COT As 2016 Closes In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leverage On #nemmedia To Grow Your Business( F R E E Ono-on-one Coaching) by jaysay(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
I just posted on my facebook status that I would be offering a one-on-one coaching for entrepreneurs, start-ups and companies that would want to use new media to re-position and re-imagine their brand. This is a very crucial year for businesses. The boys would be separated from the men.

Most businesses use the old system of spreading message about their business, here I will call it the traditional media (TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, and bill boards). The New Media is the new and the proactive way businesses should be done. why would you do things the way you have always done it, if it is not yielding desired result? It would be better to change strategy. In this case their is a need to move from Traditional Media to New Media. ctd on my blog,

what are your thoughts on new media?

do you think those who learn in schools are as practical as those working with it day-to-day?

Who is the masters in new and social media? your take please.

@JesseOguns on twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil (buyer Needed) / Re: Cost Of Mined Data (phone Numbers Only) For Any State In Nigeria. / Fertilizer Supplier Needed (large Quantity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.