Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Nigeria Youth Need To Cry For Their Future. Though Is Not Too Late - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nigeria Youth Need To Cry For Their Future. Though Is Not Too Late (194 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Nigerian Youth Need To Be Actively Involved In Politics -hammed Solomon Olamijuw / Blind- Eastern Nigeria Youth Need Youth President To Stand Up – Newsngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Youth Need To Cry For Their Future. Though Is Not Too Late by agemmy113(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
I am force to do some research on my own today while staying idle amidst this corona virus pandemic..
I read about the news surfacing on internet on how China keep lending Africa leaders money..
For their own benefit..
Before I continue I want to state some facts I need all of us to look into...
1. Nigeria as a country is crashing... 75% of our budget depends solely on crude oil that have crashed as low as 10$ per barrel. Unfortunately to produce a barrel of oil you will spend roughly the same amount you are selling it. Means you sell at lost.
2. Nigeria currently have external debt equivalent to 27 trillions. Let me remind you during the time of obasanjo Nigeria paid off all its debts..
Technically between 2003 till date we have the huge debt.
Note: what is the major thing been done during that period of time till now.
* No Adequate electricity
* Educational system is not worth to write home about
* Water is what you have to get on your own.
* transportation is zero
* health sector is zero etc.
3. Nigeria leader receive the highest pay
4. Nigeria youth embark on petty job or fraudster for daily living.
5. The retired civil servant turn to beggers because someone embezzle their pension.
Etc.
We all witness this excesses of our leaders.
My fellow youth. What's your take on this. How do will solve this mess. I need open minded people to suggest way forward. That we can pit to action ... The best weapon we have now is social media and determination... Say no to bad leaders
Let the revolution begin

Re: Why Nigeria Youth Need To Cry For Their Future. Though Is Not Too Late by lukui: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Is it guys that are playing naira bet and bet naija with all their monies? That are doing yahoo yahoo and the ladies that all of them are oloshos and slaymamas that you are sayingbshoukd be crying for their future? It is someone that has head that wears a cap, can a beheaded person wear a cap?

Just work hard and make sure your life is better for it that's all. Nothing concerns anybody about anybody, if you(not you) die, you died be that that. Nothing concerns anybody.

The rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. We are living in the same country, but living different lives.

Babasuwe once said" :" it is not easy, it is not easy, all of you are building houses, it is not easy it is not easy all of you are buying motor cars, it will not be easy for all if us!!!

Even during this corona virus , some corrupt leaders are still looting money, while many have already died!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock, Omokri Speaks On Chief Of Staff’s Appointment / Shekau Debunk Audio Clip Credited To Him, Threatens Journalist / Growing Availability Of Plus Size Womens Nightwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.