Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lagos Approves E-lecture Portals For Tertiary Institutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Approves E-lecture Portals For Tertiary Institutions (207 Views)

Senate Insists On 16 Years As Requirement For Tertiary Institution Admission / Lagos Approves E-lecture Portals For Tertiary Institutions / FG Launches Free E-learning Portals For Primary, Secondary School Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Approves E-lecture Portals For Tertiary Institutions by Naijahitvibes2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Lagos Approves E-lecture Portals For Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who will listen to the recitation of those stone-aged notes via electronic media when many are hungry, without hope that it will end soon?

Universities in developed world are busy carrying out researches to study the current pandemic virus and trying to produce cure. What has your so-called colleges of medicines (the profs, lecturers, and students) done so far?

I weep for my country.

Re: Lagos Approves E-lecture Portals For Tertiary Institutions by edoairways: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
]Who will listen to the recitation of those stone-aged notes via electronic media when many are hungry, without hope that it will end soon?
Many will

Universities in developed world are busy carrying out researches to study the current pandemic virus and trying to produce cure. What has your so-called colleges of medicines (the profs, lecturers, and students) done so far
?
Tell the government to fund research.

I weep for my country
Weeping doesn't change anything
.[/quote]
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Answer And Win Recharge Card / Palliatives Should Be Given To Private Schools' Teachers / 50 Years After The Biafra/civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.