Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown (72872 Views)

Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Sheuns(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coborona:
But no one was arrested during Abba Kyari's burial
Not in support of defying lockdown
Just highlighting the double standards in this country

Lagos made a law that forbids breaking the lockdown rules. Those that gathered at Kyari’s burial were not in Lagos and are not governed by Lagos laws.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by amaks: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Imustsurvive:

you are supporting immorality!
if you want to talk, talk like a man and stop beating around the bush.

I don't think he's in support, he's against it. No one should violate the lockdown law. He's just highlighting the hypocrisy and double standards of the government. Why should those that violated the law during the burial go Scott free? Both lagos and abuja are operating under the same law. The same lockdown was pronounced in them both by the president. But some offenders are left free while some offenders are punished. All should be punished. They all are contributing to the spread of the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wait o, but these lagos people, I dont understand them at all.
Strip club during a pandemic?
Something family guy would do.
This one pass stubbornness o.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Brandonx(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:
Egungun don enter express! grin

Meanwhile;

If you are still abiding by the stay-at-home rule given by the FG, and yet, you've not gone on rampage by dishing out your account number on series of threads on social media.

Ahswearr you don't know what God has done
for you! smiley

Lol... those that don't need it are busy spreading their account details. I think I might learn how to engage in online begging, who knows I might just get lucky.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Etuagievin(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
The scriptures did say that in the last days men will be lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. May Jehovah come to our rescue.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Imustsurvive:

The jihadist supporters and those playing the fiddle and dancing in support of the destruction of our democracy are the ones who have lost their mind. But we dey wait...
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by izibili44: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
what about a governor of a state that through a birthday party.Na wah
Coborona:
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by amaks: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sheuns:

Lagos made a law that forbids breaking the lockdown rules. Those that gathered at Kyari’s burial were not in Lagos and are not governed by Lagos laws.

The President forbade it all in both Lagos and Abuja in his lockdown speech. So equal law applies to them both. They were all violating Federal Government laws and should all be punished. The Police obey both state and federal laws. Violators at abuja burial should had been arrested too. This is double standards. They are all aiding in spreading the virus.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Imustsurvive:

He's not supporting immortality but against partiality, what can make them arrest for disobeying lockdown orders in a club should also make them arrest at a burial for breaking same rules.

Stop selling your vote so you can start understanding the concept of "Rule of Law"

1 Like

Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Sheuns(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
amaks:

The President forbade it all in both Lagos and Abuja in his lockdown speech. So equal law applies to them both. They were all violating Federal Government laws and should all be punished. The Police obey both state and federal laws. Violators at abuja burial should had been arrested too. This is double standards. They are all aiding in spreading the virus.

The federal government did not arrest or prosecute those ones in Lagos, the Lagos state government did. There’s a directive for lockdown by the FG, yes, but there are no laws made to convict violators. I’m not supporting any of them, just clarifying.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Ghenisean(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Men gatz go do some kind things naaaa if at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cool grin

All these kpo kpo suppose understand naaaa wink cheesy wink lipsrsealed
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by onyxo76(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dem value fu*k and money pass life

MEANWHILE SEE BELOW, MSG ME ON WHATSAPP FOR SURE RELIABLES GAMES

1 0 0 % Guaranteed F. I. X. E. D Game Available FOR HIGH STAKERS

PAYMENT IS AFTER WIN. !!!

Serious Stakers should immediately message me on whatsapp via => ||090 - 74876 - 825||

Serious Stakers should immediately message me on whatsapp via => ||090 - 74876 - 825||

when leagues dey suspended worldwide except maybe Belarus and Nicaragua, abi na PlayStation game you dey fix?
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by knowhowk: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is Serious .
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Altimatic27: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=onyxo76 post=88884421] when leagues dey suspended worldwide except maybe Belarus and Nicaragua, abi na PlayStation game you dey fix?[/quo

Funny nairaland people
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by EmekaBlue(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
ashawo must survive

na so dem dey call me to come fvck

1 Like

Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Altimatic27: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
onyxo76:
when leagues dey suspended worldwide except maybe Belarus and Nicaragua, abi na PlayStation game you dey fix?

Bros I understand hussle must continue sha me u de play all the games yourself
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by IndaboskiPahose: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
IndaboskiPahose:
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by AsawanaDgreat: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prison congestion is on its way.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Jakumo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
How can we be sure if this case involved a strip club, if we are not shown any incriminating pictures of the strippers in action, before the police identified themselves.

Please, OP, do the needful. Our esteemed readers are also advised to be patient while investigations of the strippers is in progress, in the back rooms of the police station.

Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Raslam05: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Whats ur problem abt that?
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Timijo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dem value fu*k and money pass life

MEANWHILE SEE BELOW, MSG ME ON WHATSAPP FOR SURE RELIABLES GAMES

Your own scammer no even get brain, fraud don block the three major parts of your brain.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Journpapa(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:

Meanwhile;

If you are still abiding by the stay-at-home rule given by the FG, and yet, you've not gone on rampage by dishing out your account number on series of threads on social media.

Ahswearr you don't know what God has done for you! smiley

It got to a point I dey ask God why e be say I broke to that level then I realize no be only me dey d film
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Timileyin1234(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
They should be locked with people who have the virus
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by 1970ras: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Egungun be careful na isolation centre you dey go,
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Dollabiz: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oh
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Smh for these set of people who have ran mad with this lockdown grin

They are always restless, they should pay the fine for defying and learn a lesson or two.
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by AuroraB(f): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:

Meanwhile;

Oluwa, Oba aiye ati orun, mojubare! Eledumare, apata aiyeraye, iwo ni masin titi aiye
I'm indeed grateful oooo angry
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by MCBOYME(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coborona:

This one na Lagos... Abba Kyari was buried in Abuja... Lagos is being more active than the whole country! Diff is clear!
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by favour32(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayebest:

Meanwhile;

Na so.. grin
Re: 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown by Cousin9999: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
They're stressed. They needed beer and booty to ease their mind. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) / Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.