Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Get Massive Sales Now!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Massive Sales Now!!! (2177 Views)

Want To Make Massive Sales On Facebook? Check This Out! / Reach THOUSANDS Of NEW Clients For Your Business And Make MASSIVE Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Massive Sales Now!!! by Empressabbie(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello,

My name is Abbie. I am a digital marketer and website developer. I'm here to help businesses on this forum.

As a business owner, you need a website and also need to generate leads in other to maximize your business revenue. I would love to work with you on this. I do freelance work exclusively, and I want to make huge impact on businesses I get involved in. I do social media marketing, email marketing, graphics design, PPC marketing, content development, and I am especially good at rapidly prototyping new branding ideas and projects.

In order to have my dream of impacting businesses in Nigeria come true, I’d love to have the chance to do some work for you. If you like my work and want me to handle more projects down the road, that would be great of course, but I’d be happy just for the opportunity to network and receive a little advice. Let's work together to bring more people on board. I’m sure you would love to grow your business and reach more prospects; Let me do it for you!

Please check my signature for contact.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Get Massive Sales Now!!! by Empressabbie(f): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Let's work on your business
Re: Get Massive Sales Now!!! by Empressabbie(f): 10:58am On May 17, 2020
Get in here
Re: Get Massive Sales Now!!! by SharedServices: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2021
Empressabbie:
Hello,

My name is Abbie. I am a digital marketer and website developer. I'm here to help businesses on this forum.

As a business owner, you need a website and also need to generate leads in other to maximize your business revenue. I would love to work with you on this. I do freelance work exclusively, and I want to make huge impact on businesses I get involved in. I do social media marketing, email marketing, graphics design, PPC marketing, content development, and I am especially good at rapidly prototyping new branding ideas and projects.

In order to have my dream of impacting businesses in Nigeria come true, I’d love to have the chance to do some work for you. If you like my work and want me to handle more projects down the road, that would be great of course, but I’d be happy just for the opportunity to network and receive a little advice. Let's work together to bring more people on board. I’m sure you would love to grow your business and reach more prospects; Let me do it for you!

Please check my signature for contact.

Thank you!

Do you have a large social media following?
Re: Get Massive Sales Now!!! by Empressabbie(f): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2021
SharedServices:

Do you have a large social media following?
My business page do have followers.
Re: Get Massive Sales Now!!! by SharedServices: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Empressabbie:

My business page do have followers.

OK

(1) (Reply)

Daviva, Java, Hitarget Distributor / Oriflame Sweden Cosmetics And Business Opportunity / Bureau De Change For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.