Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 (8559 Views)

It's Giveaway Season With The Best Brand In Nigeria / It's A Giveaway Season With Itel Join The Family / Easter Sunday giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by temjul(f): 12:00pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
z
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
_
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Chigold1: 7:50pm On May 04, 2020
Greetings Quadfire. Am grateful For Your Help. God Bless You ABUDANTLY.
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by SweetCunt97(f): 8:01pm On May 04, 2020
Kokoboss:
Quadfire bro if you see my account balance you'll pity me seriously. It's blank. I just need feeding money. Anything. Even if it's 1k
Guy if you put this much effort in begging your God for sustenance, I'm sure he will send a helper your way before one week. Stop begging your fellow human in such manner abeg. Have some dignity

1 Like

Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Newbreed2018: 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy if you put this much effort in begging your God for sustenance, I'm sure he will send a helper your way before one week. Stop begging your fellow human in such manner abeg. Have some dignity
You r very stupid, silly and inconsequential. Who made u a judge over his life?
A beggar like u also tryna decide d fate of another?

U r nauseating u little cunt.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by SweetCunt97(f): 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
Newbreed2018:
You r very stupid, silly and inconsequential. Who made u a judge over his life?
A beggar like u also tryna decide d fate of another?

U r nauseating u little cunt.
Lolzzz, kindly mention me where you've seen this moniker beg pls. Why being sentimental over my comment? Pleading to God will do him more Good than Man. So wetin come dey pain you?

Oh, the local gossip that accused moge of incapacitating her husband and starving her help.. Lolzxx

How did I try to decide his fate by advising him to draw close to his God?
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by yellowgarri2(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2020
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by UniversalDove: 9:43am On May 05, 2020
yellowgarri2:
all I need is money to buy yellow garri and melon with frog to eat. 2k will do 0034764180 gtb. God bless the giver
A whole you that have 25k to buy phone undecided
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by yellowgarri2(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2020
UniversalDove:
A whole you that have 25k to buy phone undecided
where you see 25k bro
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Adonispco: 10:46am On May 05, 2020
Please Sir;
I have tried to beg once on this site but regreted cos i poured out all my heart but it was futile. God be my witness since this lockdown in my state(Abia-state).. Am broke to the extent of starving. I dont know how else to narrate my plight which i believe many are passing through but if it touched you to blessed me with any token; God will replenish your pocket in multiple times. Amen!!

Account number: 0071867251
Account name : Onwuha C.J
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by ceeceeuwa: 5:15pm On May 05, 2020
quadfire:
A thread to support families with the most pressing/desperate need, any given Sunday, especially in this difficult season. Please do not request unless you fall into this category

You may stake your claim to a gift of 3k to 15 families in this round. Include your bank account details

Recipients will be picked as guided, no set criteria

Have a blessed Sunday
If God touches you please extend your act of kindness to me. The hunger is hitting hard!
I have. a lot of dependents under me.
Thanks
First bank
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Yuceeluv(f): 7:13pm On May 05, 2020

quadfire:
A thread to support families with the most pressing/desperate need, any given Sunday, especially in this difficult season. Please do not request unless you fall into this category

You may stake your claim to a gift of 3k to 15 families in this round. Include your bank account details

Recipients will be picked as guided, no set criteria

Have a blessed Sunday
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2020
Happy Sunday sir quadfire
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2020
_
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
Quadfire I can't believe I have been trailing this thread since 4pm hoping there would be another Sunday giveaway. Wow. I so much had my hopes in this, I had to even whisper some words of prayer earlier for me to have an opportunity to be picked. Funny, I know. Wondering why I have never been lucky with these things even in this challenging time that I am. Jezzz Although I am aware you have done so much to people in here. May God Bless you. And good evening, happy New month sir
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
I no dey bother myself, this quadfire man done opened 3 to 4 threads for giveaway , all the threads he derives pleasure in skipping me like say I snatch his babe.
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by sabbiboi: 10:57pm On May 10, 2020
I have got know sad tale stories to tell anyone.

But if you know you have enough to give this young boy (that is me) kindly do so to add to the little I've for feeding this week.

Pls!!!
Re: Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? / Wife! My Husband Rape Me / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.