Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,944 members, 7,824,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid (3065 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by gistyinka(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oyindamola Alexander, the 33- year old domestic worker of former Nollywood actress Caroline Danjuma has lost her job while being treated for the coronavirus disease, which she claimed to have contracted from her boss’ son.

Alexander, who had been receiv­ing treatment at the Lagos isolation center in Onikan, was discharged on April 20 after testing negative and had come after her boss.

The victim alleged that her or­deal started after Danjuma’s 11-year-old son returned from a high-risk country, the United Kingdom, and started manifesting symptoms of COVID-19.

She stated that the boy’s par­ents, who were alarmed, contacted officials of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), who test­ed him and allegedly confirmed the positive status.

Alexander, a 33-year-old gradu­ate of English and Literary Studies from the University of Ado Ekiti, said the health workers conducted tests on everyone in the house and she was among those who tested positive.

https://gyonlineng.com/caroline-danjuma/

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by Nwodosis(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Be grateful to God for surviving the Covid-19!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by solmus: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
shocked

Rich man virus affecting poor maid

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by myfan: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by Oxb90: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
If her son could recover you can also recover too. Put your trust in God and HE will see you through. Shallom

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by Megagee003(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
[b][/b] angry like seriously! That's very bad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by Oxb90: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
If her son could recover, you too can recover. Put your trust in God and HE will see you through. Shallom
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by OdefaGirl(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oxb90:
If her son could recover you can also recover too. Put your trust in God and HE will see you through. Shallom

She recovered and has been discharged.....read it again. cool

11 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by Megagee003(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oxb90:
If her son could recover, you too can recover. Put your trust in God and HE will see you through. Shallom
Yes oo. That's it undecided
Oxb90:
Yes oo. That's it
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by ojun50(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na so life be

Thanks God say you dey alright
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by blackboy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
She is a graduate and not ashamed to work instead of beg or say no job.
This approach wont help her with her former boss .
But she is sharing her own side of the story because them fit blame her talk na she infect the boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by Laryne(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
I just have an issue with people bringing private matters public. There are ways to go about these things...

Afterall, you are a graduate; no matter how much them dey pay you for how long you been want do housemaid.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by HundHunter(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Does Aunty Caroline too test positive?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by aaking(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
HundHunter:
Does Aunty Caroline too test positive?

People like that, when u come near there Children. Children like that don't have good parental upbringing. Like Davido wife the child is negative because maid the ones to do the job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by youngsahito(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
aaking:

People like come near there Children. Children like that don't have good parental upbringing. Like Davido wife the child is negative because maid the ones to do the job
speak in correct English pls
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by aaking(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
youngsahito:
speak in correct English pls

Has correct English make u successful?
Has correct English establish company for u?
Has correct English help your destiny?
But I can feed you, feed your wife & children for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by youngsahito(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
aaking:

Has correct English make u successful?
Has correct English establish company for u?
Has correct English help your destiny?
But I can feed you, feed your wife & children for life.
who are you to feed my family, my dog food alone will feed all your family...don't be too rigid to correction

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by Kobicove(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2020
It's people like these who smuggled their kids into Nigeria from high risk countries that caused the explosion in cases we're having now! angry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by elchapoo: 2:42am On Apr 27, 2020
See gbege
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58am On Apr 27, 2020
gistyinka:
Alexander, a 33-year-old gradu­ate of English and Literary Studies from the University of Ado Ekiti, said the health workers conducted tests on everyone in the house and she was among those who tested positive.

who were the others who tested positive for the virus?!? were they also fired from the household?!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid by partnerinbiz3: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2020
waiting for the other side

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nengi Caught Live On Camera Scratching Her Honey Pot (video) / Phyno Talks About The Hurdles The East Musicians Face In The West. / Nigeria Actress Olaide Oladeji In Severe Pains After Yansh Surgery In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.