Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Legit. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Legit. (1289 Views)

Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / How Legit Or Profitable Is Forex Copy Trading / Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit. by ozueozue(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please guys, someone introduced me to this, MBA capital investment and trading. I don't know how legit it is.
Am about to it invest huge amount (my lifesaving).
Pls help a brother, any ideal?.
Thank you.
Re: How Legit. by Samakus(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
ozueozue:
Please guys, someone introduced me to this, MBA capital investment and trading. I don't know how legit it is.
Am about to it invest huge amount (my lifesaving).
Pls help a brother, any ideal?.
Thank you.

Don't invest your life savings with someone you don't know. Hell no, don't invest your life savings at all. Invest small amount and see how it goes.

Give me feedback on my WhatsApp number on my signature

1 Like

Re: How Legit. by ozueozue(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
OK,
Samakus:

Don't invest your life savings with someone you don't know. Hell no, don't invest your life savings at all. Invest small amount and see how it goes.

Give me feedback on my WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: How Legit. by Neutral15(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Runaway, this time with your legs and hands. Its 100% fraud. That your friend told you on Facebook or WhatsApp, probably his account has been hacked. Call that your friend's phone number to be very sure his the one. But in all, don't invest with them

(1) (Reply)

1'200 Plots of Land For Sale At Onne, Rivers State / What Is The Meaning Of Ecobank's "Access Fee" They Drained My Balance With It. / Willing To Invest In Any Safe Investment With #100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.