Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Becomrich The North Needs You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrich The North Needs You (656 Views)

The North Needs To Solve Boko Haram / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomrich The North Needs You by aljharem11(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
hmm

i have been thinking for a while now, on what becomrich has been posting,

becomrich if your yoruba people leave, how are we going to benefit from this development

please give me in details not just maps

explain to me
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by Musiwa13: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2011
you have remove, edo,delta,bayelsa and yoruba into benin republic, if not, you have become minority in nigeria and you would wait till 2011.

look at delta state election. Northerners are going to be fool1 to believe buhari or atiku or Nuhu ribadu would win. they are not going to win. and your people are going to wait till 2019. that if he does not hand over to the igbos, meaning 2027

You have to do it before the election, the only way you would be able to do this is constitution by the senate and house of assembly. remove edo,delta,bayelsa and yorubas into benin republic before the election. It would take just one day.

Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2011
hey Musiwa, its not funny anymore, these your maps and agenda. hope it only stays in Nairaland.
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by Jakumo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2011
Please post more maps. This geo-political question asked by Haj Harem can ONLY be addressed with MANY PAGES of maps.

Take it away, Sir Musiwa-Becomerich. You have the floor.
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by rebranded(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
Becomrich why not write to ACN

You know ACN is taking over the whole SW soon. .things will be easier
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by Becomrichn: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2011
what do you mean things would be easy,
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by aljharem(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
becomrich, we are already the majority in this country, followed by yorubas then igbos so why do you think we will be minorities,,,

and if we are, does it matter undecided undecided undecided undecided so long as there is peace and respect for northerners and other groups in nigeria, i see no advantage if yorubas leave for your benin
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by rebranded(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2011
Removing Yoruba, Edo etc will be easy. .If u can get ACN to agree
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by Becomrichn: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2011
how does acn affect that? i dont get your point. acn i think is looking for power,

alj harem you are not majority. have you not seen satellite, plenty thin hamlet, does not make one lagos. you are minority. this is what i have saying.
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by johndoe200: 5:34am On Jan 09, 2011
alj harem:

becomrich, we are already the majority in this country, followed by yorubas then igbos so why do you think we will be minorities,,,

and if we are, does it matter undecided undecided undecided undecided so long as there is peace and respect for northerners and other groups in nigeria, i see no advantage if yorubas leave for your benin

Who is we? The last I looked there were so many TRIBES in the north.
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by Abagworo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2011
johndoe200:

Who is we? The last I looked there were so many TRIBES in the north.

Yes that is the wayo being played.Alj harem is from Kanuri but his "we" includes Hausa,Nupe,Yoruba(Kogi + Kwara),Fulani and hundreds of others.

Until we in the South see ourselves as one entity,the North remains majority.
Re: Becomrich The North Needs You by AndreUweh(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
Abagworo:

Yes that is the wayo being played.Alj harem is from Kanuri but his "we" includes Hausa,Nupe,Yoruba(Kogi + Kwara),Fulani and hundreds of others.

Until we in the South see ourselves as one entity,the North remains majority.
Prior to 1935, there was one southern Nigeria with the capital at Enugu. Then her Majesty's govt split the south into 2 namely east and west. Since then the south has not been one.
The idea of one south with the capital at Enugu will be novel.

(1) (Reply)

Al-qaeda, Somali Militants Launch Massive Recruitment Drive In Nigeria / Ohakim Well Done! / Ciroma Group To Jonathan: You Are On Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.