Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

“wicked People. Congrats Sha. Evil Set Of People” — Davido Shades Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wicked People. Congrats Sha. Evil Set Of People” — Davido Shades Mercy Johnson (447 Views)

Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Davido Shades Mr Real "Legbegbe", Says He Should Have Bailed Seun Egbegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“wicked People. Congrats Sha. Evil Set Of People” — Davido Shades Mercy Johnson by gistify: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
There has been a bad vibe between the Okojie’s and Davido.
The whole drama started when Eniola Badmus broke the news of Mercy’s fourth child birth on her Instagram page, a news that turned out to be false, after it was debunked by Mercy’s husband.

Davido then took to the comment section to congratulate Mercy and her husband, but left a snide remark. “Wicked people… congrats tho”

Then a follower replied Davido to understand why the singer made such a comment, to which Davido responded, “Nothing just evil set of people.. that’s all.”
See tweets below:
https://afrigistbase.com/wicked-people-congrats-sha-evil-set-of-people-davido-shades-mercy-johnson-and-husband/
Re: “wicked People. Congrats Sha. Evil Set Of People” — Davido Shades Mercy Johnson by dawnomike(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Something iz brewing ...

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See Actress Adunni Ade Confirms Her Conversion To Islam / My Family Members Kicked Me Out Of The House Because My Hair Was-denrele(video) / See List Of Nigerian Celebrities That Died This Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.