Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance (8225 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos / Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by Adebayodavid: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer and Mavins signed artiste, Korede Bello, has continued to gradually bring to the open his love for Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla.

The ‘Godwin’ crooner recently shared a romantic video of himself and love interest on social media and fans have been drooling over their love bond.
While some fans confirmed that their love is so true and real, others were busy wondering why Korede would wear a Tiwa Savage top.

It would be recalled that during a recent interview with the Punch, the singer opened up about his feeling for Miss Ojo.

He said, ” People see me as a womanizer. I don’t even know what that word mean anymore. I guess when one attracts a lot of female attention and love, they call one a womaniser. As for my rumoured relationship with Priscilla, she would be in a better position to respond to that (laughs).”

Watch the video below;
https://afrigistbase.com/love-is-sweet-o-fans-react-to-korede-bello-and-iyabo-ojos-daughters-romantic-video/
Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
UnaToto
Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by tbtosine(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
not even a single picture !
Chai !
Is ok. Kontunu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by wittyt98(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by YorubaPrince: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2020
But dude be gay na?

1 Like

Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by waynetee(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Where Pic dey
You deserve beatings

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by chii8(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Before nko? love is sweet when you are with the right person!
Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by olamidedivotee(f): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Where is the picture?
How can u give us eba without soup
Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by yuswrld20(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
baba go and hear assurance "when money enter love is sweeter"
Re: ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Never forget the most important task in life.

Amidst the global crises, ask yourself :

Is my soul prepared to meet my God?

Hand over your life to Jesus by asking him to come into your heart to be your new master.

This is the only condition necessary for you to be saved. Do not be deceived.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Come to Jesus today.

(1) (Reply)

Nawahhh!!! See How This Naija Babe Flaunt Her Assets At Her Wedding (PHOTOS ) / Stars Without Make-up / Dana Kinduryte: Quick Facts About Jim Iyke’s Lithuanian Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.