Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income (2614 Views)

Easy Ways To Creating A New Source Of Sustainable Income / How To Use Youtube Ads To Grow The Business / How You Make Sustainable Income From Amazon Affiliate - Yes,you Can Make $10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Gideon16(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
akinwalesogo@gmail.com. Thanks. God bless you
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by pakmoni(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Niorte:
Later in the day, I will be teaching how you can make money LEGALLY with YouTube without making your own videos.

If you are interested just indicate

Am interested,...I just sent you a Pm
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Niorte: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
I've sent the e-book to those who contacted me. Sorry I have not been able to start the lecture because I was busy at work compiling monthly reports. Hopefully, I will. Kindly bear with me.
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by obuneme: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Niorte:
I've sent the e-book to those who contacted me. Sorry I have not been able to start the lecture because I was busy at work compiling monthly reports. Hopefully, I will. Kindly bear with me.
Pls send to me. Ss.somto@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Am interested
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by mikeybrainy: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mikeybrainy001@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Dcnj(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Niorte:

Baba I am sorry but I didn't get any mail from you yet. Please resend
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by l3st3r: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am interested
K2fresh3000@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Obomgodu@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by sammytee042(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
m interested. sammytee042@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Betfairtrader: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by siverspooon(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Niorte:
I started my first YouTube channel in 2013 and because I never knew how to get subscribers or increase views, I got stuck just like many. Good content but nobody to watch it.

Fast forward to 2020, I checked that my channel and guess what? I was very disappointed... From 2013 to 2020...only 19 views. It took me 7 years to get just 19 views with only 3 subscribers, most likely family members.

I was angry but challenge. I was hungry and thirsty for improvements and truly I got it. I got a secret to gaining organic traffic and increasing my views. And by January 17, 2020, I uploaded a video and in less than a month, I gained over 10,000 views and over 150 organic traffic.

What I could not achieve in 7 years, I did in 1 month. Ever since then, my YouTube channel has been increasing daily.

Guess what, I will be giving out a free EBOOK to get you started too. But I must warn, it is not for readers only but for action takers. It was because i took action that I got results, if you are willing to take action too, you will see results.

From this report you will learn how to position your YouTube channel to start earning.

TRAFFIC + GOOD CONTENT = $$$
This eBook is an eye opener.

You may ask why am I doinf this for free. Nothing is free in Freetown they say. But I am doing this because I got an inspiration from a Nairaland called Chuksbaby. He had given his best in a thread even after he was banned him.

I am also using this to empower some people who need another source of income. ONLY 50 PEOPLE WILL BE GIVEN.

So send a mail through my profile to get your FREE copy of how to get generate revenue using Youtube

DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE!

Thanks and please never give up
ebuksdibia@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by sunnychibs(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Niorte:
I started my first YouTube channel in 2013 and because I never knew how to get subscribers or increase views, I got stuck just like many. Good content but nobody to watch it.

Fast forward to 2020, I checked that my channel and guess what? I was very disappointed... From 2013 to 2020...only 19 views. It took me 7 years to get just 19 views with only 3 subscribers, most likely family members.

I was angry but challenge. I was hungry and thirsty for improvements and truly I got it. I got a secret to gaining organic traffic and increasing my views. And by January 17, 2020, I uploaded a video and in less than a month, I gained over 10,000 views and over 150 organic traffic.

What I could not achieve in 7 years, I did in 1 month. Ever since then, my YouTube channel has been increasing daily.

Guess what, I will be giving out a free EBOOK to get you started too. But I must warn, it is not for readers only but for action takers. It was because i took action that I got results, if you are willing to take action too, you will see results.

From this report you will learn how to position your YouTube channel to start earning.

You may ask why am I doinf this for free. Nothing is free in Freetown they say. But I am doing this because I got an inspiration from a Nairaland called Chuksbaby. He had given his best in a thread even after he was banned him.

I am also using this to empower some people who need another source of income. ONLY 50 PEOPLE WILL BE GIVEN.

So send a mail through my profile to get your FREE copy of how to get generate revenue using Youtube

Interested, send it to
Ebenyis2019@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by digital2018: 1:54am On May 01, 2020
I just pmed you.Thanks.
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Nkemella: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
nkemella@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by greenalwaz: 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
Niorte:

greenalwaz@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Optimist59: 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
Niorte:
Hello there, do you know you can make Youtube your other source of income? In fact, you may not even need to make a video by yourself before you make money from youtube. Many see YouTube as a place to watch or download videos while some see it as a place to rake in bucks of money. I will give you a quality FREE eBook that brought me out of darkness into YouTube lime light.

First just reason this statistics

1. More than 1 billion unique users visit youtube every month
2.YouTube is the World's second largest search engine behind Google
3. 17% of all internet traffic flows through YouTube
4.YouTube has over 1.9 billion monthly active logged in users

5. Someone by name Star raked in $17 million just doing make-up tutorials while a young boy of 8 years old raked in $26 million in 2019 on YouTube according to Forbe. Don't believe me, Google it.
6. Emmanuellla of Mark Angel Comedy makes nothing less than $2000 per video. You laugh, they make the money.

Do you know how many of their skits we have watched? That should tell you how much they have made on YouTube.

For every 1000 views, you get about $1.5 - $3
Now imagine having 1million views as that's about and average of $2000.

Relax, let me tell you my story on YouTube
I don't know how to send pm here, pls forward me the e-book on blessoptimist@gmail.com,
God bless
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by rednax: 10:51pm On May 01, 2020
alexxayaga@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Bigbabylymbo: 11:17pm On May 01, 2020
Interested boss!!!

chiogoegbunam@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by ALEX0198: 12:21am On May 02, 2020
i need the ebook
atunwab@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Nobody: 1:21am On May 02, 2020
U can message me on WhatsApp to join our YouTube learning group for better discuss and easy communication with 090 two four 24 nine six 96 five zero zero five 5005
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by bluebella(m): 1:32am On May 02, 2020
crestedandrew@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by youngdad: 2:31am On May 02, 2020
mightywealth4real@yahoo.com
send to me pls
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by fitlaw(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2020
tegra1975@gmail.com , please Add me
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by ademolajubril: 1:50pm On May 02, 2020
ganiyujubril@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by RICHMAN247(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2020
Niorte:

I was angry but challenge. I was hungry and thirsty for improvements and truly I got it. I got a secret to gaining organic traffic and increasing my views. And by January 17, 2020, I uploaded a video and in I than a month, I gained over 10,000 views and over 150 organic traffic.

Richyerudite@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by yeancahwunmi(f): 3:20pm On May 02, 2020
Interested, kindly forward to ivywunmi@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Mindster: 4:37pm On May 02, 2020
I'm interested in the ebook
mayojobi@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Adenex3051(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
Thanks for your readiness to share. Pls send me a copy to adeyinkastephen65@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by ut47(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2020
utibe299@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Youtube To Generate Sustainable Income by Heroclitus(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2020
ogbright:
l

pls send to me sir. I sent email noe

Hello ma, Has the man who promised to send free grant to people fulfilled his promise...Have u seen his alert?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prices Of Ice Block Machines In Nigeria / Where Can I Get A Cooling Van For Rent In Lagos? / Please, Where Can I Find Chloroform To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.