Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

How I Got Defrauded On My NYSC Allowance, Learn And Be Wise - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Got Defrauded On My NYSC Allowance, Learn And Be Wise (822 Views)

Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Defrauded On My NYSC Allowance, Learn And Be Wise by refurbio(f): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2020
I had just received my NYSC allawee a day before, was jubilating without knowing fate had other plans the next day.

I was running errands on that fateful day and had earlier decided to be off social media till noon in order to curb my social media excess ( as you all know is on the high amongst youths) which to me was a bad decision. Being bored I decided to go through my text messages when a certain message caught my eye and it read thus:

' Hi blessing, its Obinna Emmanuel, a fellow corp member, 20A BN state, there's internal recruitment going on in shell port Harcourt right now, I just got employed, call me for further details because delay is dangerous'

Foolish me, didn't give in to logical thinking on why I didn't have that contact saved in my phone and who in the first place under heavens brings such opportunity to another when he has family members both nuclear and extended. But there was so much to let go of, I sure needed a job and money too lol ( greedy Nigerian youth). Firstly the name coincided with mine and I was awed who knows and loves me enough to bring this pot of luck to me, so I called and the guy's voice sounded exactly like a friend of mine from camp and that's when the jazz hit. He told me about the shell job opportunity and how he couldn't refer his sister because she's still a student and I should apply under recommendation and not through interview, that recommendation form processing fee was 25500, said i should tell the 'daddy' that I'm a Christian and later
Full story
Opera news
Search for: how to avoid losing your nysc allowance.
Re: How I Got Defrauded On My NYSC Allowance, Learn And Be Wise by Eriggs: 12:59am On Apr 27, 2020
tnx op. i have to be more careful when camp reopens

1 Like

Re: How I Got Defrauded On My NYSC Allowance, Learn And Be Wise by Peterolus(m): 3:54am On Apr 27, 2020
I got that message too. I called the number and he picked but network was bad as i barely hear him. My sense came back to normal and sharpaly i japa
Re: How I Got Defrauded On My NYSC Allowance, Learn And Be Wise by cassidy1996(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
hmmm...
Re: How I Got Defrauded On My NYSC Allowance, Learn And Be Wise by Jejetinz: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sorry ooo, i also got the text but deleted it immediately. 9ja with scam eeeh

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2009 / Advice Needed For NYSC Project, Viz. Rural Electrification. / NYSC Delta Orientation Camp On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.