Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG (39754 Views)

The So Called Palliative Rice Has Been Shared In Kwara State Pics / Akeredolu: We Did Not Reject Palliative Rice Sent From The Federal Government / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:
Yourba nation are known for begging chia what a shame

So thiefnibu, jagadrugdealer can't buy common rice for you beggars

Bubu is feed you slaves with rotten rice

I love what bubu is doing to the south west slaves and south west ass lickers

Lol

Look at this pig lol

Talk about the Alimajiri and beggars in Igbo Land first

Slaves calling people slaves, look in the mirror
idiot

No wonder Igbo Land will be forever Barren and cursed

Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:
You are right but this time, replace southerners with Yorubas

What is your obsession with Yoruba as if APC did not get any vote in South East during presidential election?
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by zedegit: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2020
freeze001:
The point is that the state is entitled to 1800 bags, if that number of bags is not distributed then there needs to be justification and perhaps replacement with good quality rice form the FG hence the return.

You will be surprised that they will still rebag the expired rice and send it to a more docile state.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

Did your stupid Ondo State buy the bags of rice? Ondo slaves don't have money to buy rice...you idiot are known for begging

Slaves that was given rotten rice to eat..for this I love bubu
I hope you heard what is happening in the south east..igbos we don't beg and you cowards know that lol

"Igbo don't beg" said by an Igbo beggar

If you don't know Igbo land is the new headquarter of Alimajiri and beggars long before covid 19 got to Nigeria.

If you are looking for a Slave look in the mirror, you know your generation are the real Slaves in Nigeria.

This poverty stricken Nyamirin Pig is forming superior but you are an inferior element cheesy

Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by ozoebuka1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
PureFace1:

What is your obsession with Yoruba as if APC did not get any vote in South East during presidential election?
You just want us to run around in circles? You and I know, that the problem in Nigeria particularly southern Nigeria today is the fault of Yorubas. Fulanis can be excused because they seem not to care and they benefit from it, seeing Yorubas jubiliate in mediocrity of the governance in Nigeria today makes a reasonable person want to run mad. SMH.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:
You just want us to run around in circles? You and I know, that the problem in Nigeria particularly southern Nigeria today is the fault of Yorubas. Fulanis can be excused because they seem not to care and they benefit from it, seeing Yorubas jubiliate in mediocrity of the governance in Nigeria today makes a reasonable person want to run mad. SMH.

How many Yorubas are jubilating because of the government?

You are just obsessed with Yoruba or what about Igbo and some South East politicians that supported APC?

How many votes did Buhari even get in South West?

Even if South West voted massively for APC, who told you Atiku and PDP would have been a better option?

Saying trash like "Fulani can be excused" as if Atiku that the majority of Igbo voted for was not a Northerner and Fulani man.

Stop your obsession with Yoruba and move on from the Election loss, you Igbo have no right to tell us who to vote for.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by ozoebuka1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
PureFace1:

How many Yorubas are jubilating because of the government?

You are just obsessed with Yoruba or what about Igbo and some South East politicians that supported APC?

How many votes did Buhari even get in South West?

Even if South West voted massively for APC, who told you Atiku and PDP would have been a better option?

Saying trash like "Fulani can be excused" as if Atiku that the majority of Igbo voted for was not a Northerner and Fulani man.

Stop your obsession with Yoruba and move on from the Election loss, you Igbo have no right to tell us who to vote for.
I'd excuse you with your double standard... It's inherent I guess. Continue to wallow in your petty Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:
I'd excuse you with your double standard... It's inherent I guess. Continue to wallow in your petty Stockholm syndrome.

This is not any Stockholm syndrome.

I don't like Buhari, any political party or any politicians

What I find annoying is the way you Igbo castigates others political decision and opinion and dictates as if yours is any better.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by ozoebuka1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
PureFace1:

This is not any Stockholm syndrome.

I don't like Buhari, any political party or any politicians

What I find annoying is the way you Igbo castigates others political decision and opinion and dictates as if yours is any better.

If you ain't bias you'd agree with me that igbos insult and criticize any of their leaders whenever they misbehave.

The problem with you Yorubas is whenever igbos are criticizing any other person other than an igbo man, you guys see it as tribalism. That's your problem.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by Gap2020(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
emmyfizzy12:

You can’t tell why so many people are dropping dead in Kano... What if it due to bad and expired rice? because I know my aboki will not mind eating like that only to hope it will not do them any harm...these government is a total failure
. You vividly on point. They should investigate.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:
If you ain't bias you'd agree with me that igbos insult and criticize any of their leaders whenever they misbehave.

The problem with you Yorubas is whenever igbos are criticizing any other person other than an igbo man, you guys see it as tribalism. That's your problem.

Leave Yoruba alone and face yourselves alone
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by Cantonese: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Susu888:

Evrything to your likes is just sentiments , do kindly share with us how the northerners are enjoying the best of this government.

Letz not venture far: lets take this times now ...

How many test COVID-19 test centres are in the south vs north?? Did you hear us complain? Or are we not human beings??

If it was the other way round we won't hear the end of it , of how it is a grand agend to kill southerners or something of that sorts.

Because they sent expired rice na hin become northerners dey enjoy this government?

Mugu

Where were you when northern governors refused to lockdown?

Where were you when some youths burnt down police stations and killed because of lockdown?

Where were you when nothern governors were delaying over corvid 19?

Where were you when Nassarawa state governors bought cars for vehicles for members of the house of reps instead of ventilators?

Where were you when the governor of Lagos started moving fast and setting up all the equipments to tackle corvid 19 ahead of other governors?

Where were you when PMB last week released more funds to Katsina and the north than the southern states?

Bauchi governor experienced corvid 19 and on getting out attended jumat prayer with a very large crowd inside the mosque. Who did he deceive? Southerners or blind followers who think corvid 19 is either a joke or political matter?

Ganduje claims there are no test kits and covers up the unfortunate loss of lives in Kano. Dangote gave him a 600 bed facility added to all the federal government has released to Kano, yet deception continues there.

How much has been given to Rivers state? Have you not heard Wike screaming?

Why do you pretend as if the reality of the national political imbalance is not there for you and all to see?

I think you are not just the mugu but a well organised MUNTULA!
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by Cantonese: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
PureFace1:

Look at this pig lol

Talk about the Alimajiri and beggars in Igbo Land first

Slaves calling people slaves, look in the mirror
idiot

No wonder Igbo Land will be forever Barren and cursed

How do you define barren and curse?

Igbo lands are lush and green. If lands are flowing with milk and honey The people are very hardworking and productive; The people are able to spread nationally and internationally, possessing massive lands and properties in their respective locations.The people have developed massive industries (many names are known to you) of their own and contributing to national growth. Women from other tribes (especially Yoruba) beg to marry Igbo men/associate with them or learn trades from them, how are Igbos cursed and their lands barren?

There must be limits and ends hatred, jealousy and abuses. I sincerely hope that you can wipe that pettiness off your heart so you don't keep on suffering loses from relationships which you would have had with Igbos that could have moved you forward beyond where you presently are today. Cheers.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cantonese:

How do you define barren and curse?

Igbo lands are lush and green. If lands are flowing with milk and honey The people are very hardworking and productive; The people are able to spread nationally and internationally, possessing massive lands and properties in their respective locations.The people have developed massive industries (many names are known to you) of their own and contributing to national growth. Women from other tribes (especially Yoruba) beg to marry Igbo men/associate with them or learn trades from them, how are Igbos cursed and their lands barren?

There must be limits and ends hatred, jealousy and abuses. I sincerely hope that you can wipe that pettiness off your heart so you don't keep on suffering loses from relationships which you would have had with Igbos that could have moved you forward beyond where you presently are today. Cheers.

If you are not an hypocrite, you should lecture your brother too instead of lecturing only me

You should notice my comment and response was to your Brother's comment. Cheers
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by PureFace1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

Go on and tell the world how stupid and foolish you are

I deal with fact am not as stupid as you are..read this and educate your stupid self cause you know nothing

Beggars do emerge from the Yoruba under two categories; conditional beggars and ceremonial beggars. Conditional beggars are victims of circumstance. They include, mostly, physically challenged individuals and those that life has obviously and glaringly being unfair to. Unlike the Almajiris, these beggars are not imposed on the people under the umbrella of culture or belief. They don’t just wander along the streets with bowls, believing that the people must help them. Rather, they consider themselves victims of life’s cruelty and their misfortune shouldn’t be anybody’s cup of tea. While pleading for alms, they usually include a prayer to their ordeal. They recognize their ill fate and hence pray for passersby not to witness a fate such as theirs. They are good orators, narrating their story as brief as possible with prayers flowing in and out of their sonorous voice. Indeed, there is power in the tongue; that whatever utterances made through it can influence one’s life. This catches the South-Westerners well enough that they usually feel obliged to give to these conditional beggars. Funny enough, the Northern beggars, who found their way to the South-West, also learn about this clue. Thus, they upgrade from their mute mode of begging to the oral mode. They’ve mastered two Yoruba utterances, Adura a gba (your prayers will be answered) and Asiri a bo (may you never lack), which they echo once they come across someone. Just as stated in Chinua Achebe’s, Things Fall Apart, “Eneke the bird says that since men have learnt to shoot without missing, he has learnt to fly without perching.” The Yorubas also find a way of turning down their Northern friends by mastering a suitable response in the Hausa language. Allah bamu sa’a is the token response used in discharging these beggars whenever they appear with their two learned Yoruba utterances; which has become their national anthem. However, the majority of the Yorubas barely know what Allah bamu sa’a implies. All they know is that once said, the beggars do give up their quest and quietly walk away. Yet, what is being said is, “May God grant us success.” Ceremonial beggars, on the hand, are those certain of coming across at Owambe party. One distinctive feature of the Yoruba people is being socialites.

It is a long-accepted norm in Yoruba land that every little accomplishment of an individual calls for a celebration. From the day a child was born to his day of demise, there is always a cause to throw a party. The naming ceremony, matriculation, and valedictory ceremony, wedding ceremony, burial ceremony, etc., are paramount in the Yoruba social It is a long-accepted norm in Yoruba land that every little accomplishment of an individual calls for a celebration. From the day a child was born to his day of demise, there is always a cause to throw a party. The naming ceremony, matriculation, and valedictory ceremony, wedding ceremony, burial ceremony, etc., are paramount in the Yoruba social setup.

In conformity with the exciting atmosphere attached to these ceremonial events, beggars tend to change their garment of sadness and put their despair aside for the meantime. They blend in with the crowd. Those who are conversant with Owambe party must have had an encounter with these ceremonial beggars. They range from a group of middle-aged women to wandering food beggars. These women are known for throwing themselves at anyone lingering around the premises of the party. Regardless of whom you are, you become the VVIP of the ceremony once you are sighted by these women. In a blink of an eye, they’ve started giving you special treatment; fanning, mopping and placing hand-made stickers on your dress. By the time they start rendering appraisals and eulogies, you need not be told before dipping your hand in your pocket. Almost immediately after you’ve donated, they depart from you and disperse; waiting for another hapless victim.

The Igbos are well-known to be energetic, gregarious, and highly industrious. Among the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria, they are convincingly the most enterprising. Hypothetically, they are the least likely to be found begging.

Who is a slave and a beggar when other will make your to beg

Shame on your yourba tribe as a whole

Fool

All these wailing and crying is unnecessary

These are beggars and Alimajiri in Igbo Land you claim they are all Millionaires

Shame on the Igbo race

Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by 9iceprince(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
holuwashezy:

Most of the test centres in the south were set up by the state governors in the south.

IF the Governors are capable of doing so.... Providing palliatives should be easier for them instead of waiting for the Federal Government
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by luckingto50: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=H2ho post=88899321]Good Move!

BUHARI SHOULD UNLOCK TODAY US TODAY angry angry[/quote

2weeks more loading
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by Reference(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
uridadole:
This is what you get when contractors are only paid so as to give kick-back without proper supervision of project execution.

leaky roof of silos may be the culprit. This government is not exonerated but to say that right from 1999 till now, it has just been the same.

we really need to start having youth organizations that will volunteer to monitor compliance to standard in the course of executing every government project.

Mr. Youth. Bagged materials are not put in silos. If it cakes up it will not discharge from the hopper and it will be seen the instant it is being bagged. The rice you see has not been near any silo lately.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by topstone4: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunmsg:

grin grin grin

The above is all what you can come up with? Come on bro, dig deep and come up with something more senseless and toxic. The above is stale already. You can’t be wailing since 2015 and still be unable to come up with better lines than the jokes above.

Last time I checked you too have started wailing against Buhari. grin

The story of how you are used and dumped like a used tissue paper can not be a stale news. It is new and fresh, especially since Buhari thinks the only thing you deserve for your show of shame is spoilt rice. grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by MrPaul2: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunmsg:

Can you provide evidence that 85% of the rice given to Oyo and Osun are bad? I need credible evidence please.

The N10billion that was given to Lagos is to fight Covid-19. Fighting Covid-19 includes provision of palliatives so, what exactly is your point? You also deliberately ignored the tweet from the SA to the Lagos State Governor who stated clearly that the state got 6000 bags of rice from FG and all the bags were in good condition.

More importantly, you guys need to realize that the rice were seized by custom and stored over a period of time. It is only normal that some of the bags may be bad due to poor storage condition. What reasonable state governments should do is simply identify and remove the bad ones and distribute the good ones. Trying to paint the FG bad over something that was freely given to support them is tasteless.

Fight covid19 and palliative, are they the same word? Or you just want to justify your statement? Why was the donations towards covid 19 fight wasn't distributed as palliative?
Lastly, are you telling me its seized rice that was term bad that suddenly became good for public consumption? What happened to our local rice? You see, you are part of the problem of this country.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by seunmsg(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrPaul2:

Fight covid19 and palliative, are they the same word? Or you just want to justify your statement? Why was the donations towards covid 19 fight wasn't distributed as palliative?
Lastly, are you telling me its seized rice that was term bad that suddenly became good for public consumption? What happened to our local rice? You see, you are part of the problem of this country.

Fighting Covid-19 involves the following: provision of isolation facilities, procurement of PPE, procurement of ventilators, provision of palliatives, publicity of social distancing rules and other NCDC guidelines, etc.

And please note, rice are not seized because they are bad, they are seized because the importers imported them in violation of extant laws and regulations.
Re: Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG by Cantonese: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
PureFace1:

If you are not an hypocrite, you should lecture your brother too instead of lecturing only me

You should notice my comment and response was to your Brother's comment. Cheers

I noticed your comment and responded on the basis of your generalised and uncharitable words.

I think you should learn not to be abusive or rude to just anyone you meet on social media sites, irrespective of what your thoughts and feelings are. You comments may not be true reflections of issues.

Telling you certain things about your conduct in social media spaces should make you sober and respectful to others.

I do not know if you are a Yoruba person, but I just feel you are. I have uncountable Yoruba friends who are sociable, honorable and respectable. We respect each other and have visited each others communities. I speak Yoruba very fluently, having being and brought up Mushin and you'd never know that I am not a Yoruba person.

I am not a hypocrite but a very honest person who simply read your derogatory comments and encouraged you to change.

Hopefully you are not a hypocrite too, otherwise your position as I already mentioned in my previous comment will cut you off very healthy relationships with Igbos that can positively promote your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.