Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) (890 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 3:47am On Apr 27, 2020
NAF@56: NAFOWA DISTRIBUTES FOOD ITEMS TO WIDOWS, LESS PRIVILEGED IN ENUGU, YENAGOA, BAUCHI, OTHERS

Following the distribution of palliatives and other essentials to members of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) host communities in Abuja by the National Secretariat of the NAF Officers' Wives Association (NAFOWA) to mark the 56th Anniversary of the Service, the Command Chapters of the Association have also donated food items and other palliatives to widows, single mothers and other less privileged households in Enugu, Yenagoa, Bauchi, Lagos, Makurdi and Kaduna. The various donations were at the instance of the National President of the Association, Hajiya Hafsat Sadique Abubakar, to cushion the economic effect of the lockdown occasioned by the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic especially, on women and children. The palliatives were distributed by Chairpersons of the various NAFOWA Command Chapters from 23 - 25 April 2020 to selected host communities in the 6 geopolitical zones of the Country.

From Enugu to Yenagoa, Lagos to Bauchi and Makurdi to Kaduna, the central message by the NAFOWA Chairpersons to the beneficiaries was the same. They urged the beneficiaries to avoid crowded places or mass gathering, always wash their hands with soap and water, use of hand sanitizers as well as ensure the use of face masks.
They also advised them to comply with the Federal Government’s directive on staying safe by staying at home whilst ensuring social/physical distancing to avoid the spread of COVID-19. At each of the locations, beneficiaries expressed delight at the gesture and thanked the Association for extending its humanitarian activities to their communities.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
25 April 2020

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 3:48am On Apr 27, 2020
The above pictures is Bauchi

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by Susu888(m): 4:02am On Apr 27, 2020
I am a bit confused honestly... where do they get money to help citizens while they get evrything on a budget??

Do they rob the soldiers to give to the civilians?? I doubt it thou!

Anyways.. its a great gesture, God bless.
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:03am On Apr 27, 2020
lalasticlala Nairalanders were saying that Air Force only shared food items in the North. Here is Enugu state where foods were shared.

Check the writeup on the NAF bus for verification

This is Enugu NAF to the world!

2 Likes

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:05am On Apr 27, 2020
This is Bys

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:07am On Apr 27, 2020
We global now!

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Susu888:
I am a bit confused honestly... where do they get money to help citizens while they get evrything on a budget??

Do they rob the soldiers to give to the civilians?? I doubt it thou!

Anyways.. its a great gesture, God bless.
First you were wailing that we only share food in the north. Now we sharing to all the geopolitical zones and you're asking where we get money from.
Damn! you can't please these pvts

3 Likes

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Damn!

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by Susu888(m): 4:15am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
First you were wailing that we only share food in the north. Now we sharing to all the geopolitical zones and you're asking where we get money from.
Damn! you can't please these pvts

I ain't wailing my guy, just curious as to how they get the funding*
Its a wonderful gesture, God bless nd protect them more for it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Somebody wife don hammer... I wouldn't be surprised if after lockdown indomie noodles exceed the normal sales levels. everyone is including indomie in their donation.

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Susu888:

We ain't poor.
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Susu888:

Sensible point. If NAF can donate and from what I know they don't generate IGR, should every other MDA go on a donation spree?

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:19am On Apr 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Somebody wife don hammer... I wouldn't be surprised if after lockdown indomie noodles exceed the normal sales levels. everyone is including indomie in their donation.
lalasticlala abeg come clear my brothers in the East and South their doubt. They were saying that Nigerian Air Force only shared food to northerners
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:22am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
lalasticlala abeg come clear my brothers in the East and South their doubt. They were saying that Nigerian Air Force only shared food to northerners
Propagandist people... After transferring all the 20k to 97% people you guys now use N5m photoshoot to donate N500k food that was awardwd at N3m to madam.

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Propagandist people... After transferring all the 20k to 97% people you guys now use N5m photoshoot to donate N500k food that was awardwd at N3m to madam.
What as your governor done? Ingrate!

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:29am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
What as your governor done? Ingrate!
My governor is packaging our resource to go and keep in Dubai for us.. Where is yours keeping his? or don't you have a state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:32am On Apr 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
My governor is packaging our resource to and keep in Dubai for us.. Where is yours keeping his? or don't you have a state?
bro it's not NAF responsibility to feed you. We're here to protect you that's all. Go cry to the people you voted. You didn't vote NAF

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:33am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
bro it's not NAF responsibility to feed you. We're hear to protect you that's all. Go cry to the people you voted. You didn't vote NAF
So you mean NAF is trafficking now or where dem take get dough to do awuf parade?
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So you mean NAF is trafficking now or where dem take get dough to do awuf parade?
from ur papa huz. Pls fvck off

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:41am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
from ur papa huz. Pls fvck off
Mod don't bother banning him corona wan do am eternal ban...
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:44am On Apr 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Mod don't bother banning him corona wan do am eternal ban...
fvck off

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:48am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
fvck off
You mean "fûçk off"?
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CodeTemplar:
You mean "fûçk off"?
[/s]
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by sapientia(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2020
NAFOWA pls not NAF
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2020
sapientia:
NAFOWA pls not NAF
OK. thanks for the clarification. That's what OP should be doing and not focusing on me.

1 Like

Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by sapientia(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
OK. thanks for the clarification. That's what OP should be doing and not focusing on me.

Lol... Its in the bolded so how he got it wrong in the title is amazing.

I actually rushed into the thread to bash NAF only to see its NAFOWA.

NAF should concentrate on bombing Boko Haram Camps.
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Kudos to NAFOWA.
Together, we will overcome this pandemic.
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapientia:
NAFOWA pls not NAF
shut d fvk up. NAF gave birth to NAFOWA
Re: NAF Distributes Food Items In All The 6 Geo-political Zones In Nigeria (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
sapientia:

Lol... Its in the bolded so how he got it wrong in the title is amazing.

I actually rushed into the thread to bash NAF only to see its NAFOWA.

NAF should concentrate on bombing Boko Haram Camps.

[/s]hubby gave money to wife to buy food and share it to the neigbors. Who gonna take the credit?

(1) (Reply)

Gideon Orkar: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / When Over Sabi Ikwerri LGA Chairman, Ishi Samuel Chased People Out From UBA / BREAKING: Ex-Oyo Governor, Ajimobi, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.