Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths (29799 Views)

Medical Tourism: Senate Moves To Block Revenue Leakages, Exodus Of Doctors, ... / WHO Sends Team To China To Unravel Source Of COVID-19 / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by creepsyme(f): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
I heard they are all taking a concoction in the name of corona virus vaccine.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2020
It is coronavirus that is killing people there, when they were told to sit at home they refuse and even attends burial without the federal government questioning their stupidity. They should enjoy the food they have cooked
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2020
After specimen have been buried. Ok. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Did I just hear "verbal autopsy" .. illiteracy at its peak.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by E2000: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Muslims need to take it easy with this there instant burial stuff . 640 people dead in Kano within two weeks and burials keep going on swiftly. In a civilized world this dead bodies will be preserved for autopsies to ascertain the cause of death.

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Kano Governor sha.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by uchihajt: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2020
did I just read and understand correctly..
verbal autopsy.. so nah mouth dem won use do autopsy..? Heart breaking, mind sickening and recklessness ... Well that is to be expected from the north.. spits...
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by redsun(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Primitive society. The whole country doesn't stand a chance against this deadly virus if it actually gains grounds. There is nothing in place whatsoever to stop it from killing millions of people.

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by sammy7410(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
. . . just testing
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Lilimax(f): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Living in denial does them no good. They should medically unravel the causes of these deaths and stop playing politics with people's life .... embarassed
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Strika22(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
LibertyRep:
Verbal autopsy? When even while alive, some people will deliberately lie about their travel history and medical conditions.

Kano should not endanger the rest of the country with this carelessness.

This death has been happening since last week, what stops a responsive government from carrying out autopsy of the dead bodies before burial?
Well said
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by babniyen(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2020
It seems even NCDC has abandoned Kano. No reports for days.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Brunicekid(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Good news by Kano State Government! The strange death was indeed shocking!!!
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by MzTunechi(f): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
It might be meningitis and not Coronavirus
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by DateMynd44(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Naughtysite:
Please is Verbal Autopsy thesame as Mouth Gig ?

I have not heard before
lol @meme. See the way the small girl just dey look am
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by DateMynd44(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
E2000:
Muslims need to take it easy with this there instant burial stuff . 640 people dead in Kano within two weeks and burials keep going on swiftly. In a civilized world this dead bodies will be preserved for autopsies to ascertain the cause of death.
640 ginni.
Make una lie small small na
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by DateMynd44(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
babniyen:
It seems even NCDC has abandoned Kano. No reports for days.
been over 4 days now since Kano ran out of testing kits
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Franking: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
flejnr:
Make they go beg sanusi the gods are angry with the land and sanusi placed a curse on the land before leaving

Abeg go with ur useless African.mentality. Who curses epp?

The curses no see Ganduje ni.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by kasim155: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2020
All becos of religion, they are using verbal autopsy. Too bad, they should pls allow d medical personnel to carry out medical autopsy to know what is causing d death in Kano.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by kasim155: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
DateMynd44:
640 ginni.
Make una lie small small na

Yes oooo as at today on some social Media, it is 640 ooooo, d first three day, it was about 150.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by thundafire: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
chinjo:
Religion is the Opium of the poor. Why not conduct a proper autopsy to unravel the cause of rising deaths in Kano instead of verbal autopsy all because of religion.
I wonder wat is Audio Autopsy
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by adebayo987: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
I'm not a doctor but i can see the chinese virus at work...
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Liodins: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
This is rather too early, just allow it for few more weeks and see how the death will vanish on its own

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by RillJ(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Kano mata infact naija mata don taya me....... I nor fit talk again sef i don taya aswear

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by j1mmy: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2020
start with the Chinese Doctors who are in the country doing medical experiments!
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by ronyman(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Deceitful fools! COVID30 is the cause
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Which one be verbal autopsy again kwan??
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by lomprico(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
thank God say Ebola no reach that side that year, we for all don die finish.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by justmondris: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
How many hours does it take for an autopsy to be conducted. Why don't they spend few hours doing all the necessary autopsy, bury the person same day and wait for the result?
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by gabby02: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
chinjo:
Religion is the Opium of the poor. Why not conduct a proper autopsy to unravel the cause of rising deaths in Kano instead of verbal autopsy all because of religion.
My brother they have to do verbal ooo cus thry go don bury the dead same day, according to Islamic laws
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Miwasky: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kano Kano Kano how many times did I call ? Even the doctor that is coordinating verbal autopsy don’t know the difference between Epidemic and Pandemic....
A sensible health professional will request for a proper Autopsy not withstanding the belief system because the living are at risk.....

Nigeria at large is a failed state
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by googie2shoes: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let us assume Kano officials are saying the truth when they claim 640 people died of malaria, hypertension, typhoid and diabetes in just a week. Now let's watch together how many will die in the next 2weeks and they will swear there is no doctor or pharmacy in the whole of Kano to address the above medical cases they'll blame for the new death toll.

I have ordered my popcorn and redwine on jumia to watch as it unfolds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

304 New COVID-19 Cases, 221 Discharged And 5 Deaths On August 2 - (1,441 Tested) / Kaduna hospital in search of family of boy whose Mum died in accident (Graphic) / Ebola Latest: US Rejects Nigeria’s Request For Trial Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.