Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Do I Access This Goldmine From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Access This Goldmine From Nigeria (698 Views)

BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! / How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Access This Goldmine From Nigeria by gpatern: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Hello Nairaland gurus,

This site https://www.upcall.com pays 12dollars every hour.

With flexible work hour, means that one can do 3hours a day to complement the 9-5 job as a family man.

Likely reward per day - 3Hours X 12dollar per Hour X 360 a dollar = 12,960Naira

If I do this back to back , sunday to sunday is 388,800Naira by month end.

My concern is that it is not allowing registration from nigeria.

I will appreciate if any of the gurus in the house can analyse the step by step guide that i will use to not only access the site but as well get cash out, because the pay hourly.

If you dont feel comfortable sharing on the forum or feel tired to type or you dont even have credit to call here are my details

Email - twoneway@gmail.com
Phone - 08064334330

I can reach out to you myself.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Do I Access This Goldmine From Nigeria by Niyeal(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2020
gpatern:
Hello Nairaland gurus,

This site https://www.upcall.com pays 12dollars every hour.

With flexible work hour, means that one can do 3hours a day to complement the 9-5 job as a family man.

Likely reward per day - 3Hours X 12dollar per Hour X 360 a dollar = 12,960Naira

If I do this back to back , sunday to sunday is 388,800Naira by month end.

My concern is that it is not allowing registration from nigeria.

I will appreciate if any of the gurus in the house can analyse the step by step guide that i will use to not only access the site but as well get cash out, because the pay hourly.

If you dont feel comfortable sharing on the forum or feel tired to type or you dont even have credit to call here are my details

Email - twoneway@gmail.com
Phone - 08064334330

I can reach out to you myself.

Thanks in anticipation.
What if u use VPN shield?

VPN shield?
Re: How Do I Access This Goldmine From Nigeria by gpatern: 6:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Niyeal:

VPN shield?

I know about VPN, i usually use Windscribe.com
Where I got stopped is that I may need a real Usa phone number for the live calls
Re: How Do I Access This Goldmine From Nigeria by gpatern: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
gpatern:

I know about VPN, i usually use Windscribe.com
Where I got stopped is that I may need a real Usa phone number for the live calls

I still beleive there are gurus on nairaland.Need help here

(1) (Reply)

Price Of A Pos Machine And How To Obtain It. / Best Platform To Start Your Agency Banking Business With Huge Profits / Preorder Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.