Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Covid-19 And The Secret Chinese Test Kit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 And The Secret Chinese Test Kit (225 Views)

Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 And The Secret Chinese Test Kit by Fdex012: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2020
My dear Nigerians,
Please im sending you this message from Greece in Europe and i will like you to share it to save many lifes in Nigeria,
Chinese kit was made to kill you and it will keep increase the positive number every day till Nigeria get to millions case of covid-19 then you that go out for test will die of your ingnorance.....
When American has stopped using the Chinese kit and the case has started reducing day by day now, UK has reject it, Nederland, Greece, and France did not allow to use the Chinese test kit and they are getting into the save mode from covid-19....
But our government in Nigeria received the million of covid-19 test kit made from China with full of joy now you figure will be increase every day and let me tell you many people will die because your government know the secret behind this and the needed sympathy money from UN and world bank in the name of covid-19 case

My advice for you,
Don't go out for test because if you go you will be positive
Some people in Italy have never leave there houses for almost two months and nothing happened to them but the day they get out for test they are tested positive and put them on isolate and that was how they end their lives.

If you feel you're not doing fine just start with worm water and little salt use it to gauge your mouth every 4 to 5 hours 5 times a day and keep talking vitamin c tablet 3 tablet three times daily take the drug with worm water and face mask is compulsory if you must go out

Save lives please
Re: Covid-19 And The Secret Chinese Test Kit by Mustiboy(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Bullshít

You're yarning dust
Re: Covid-19 And The Secret Chinese Test Kit by LeeSantos(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2020
We don't even know what to believe anymore
Re: Covid-19 And The Secret Chinese Test Kit by waleyp(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2020
You DoNT Have To BuLlShit AnyBody Wen You Can Simply Look Away

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Disorder And COVID-19 / COVID-19: Madagascar Compels Citizens To Wear Masks, Punishes Violators / Lockdown Ease: Are We Really Good To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.