Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season (26209 Views)

Man Utd Vs Leicester City: Iheanacho Voted Leicester City's Man Of The Match / Iheanacho Voted Leicester’s Man Of The Match After Wonder Goal Vs Crystal Palace / Mikel, Kanu, Yakubu Named Among Epl's Most Influential African Footballers Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by sulasa07(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
milehigh06:

Which fans
Mikel is regarded as Chelsea Nigerian Pirlo
When he came to stamford bridge after leaving,fans sang his name for 10 minutes
After scoring 1 goal in 10yrs
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Dobson43: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

Am not a sport enthusiast but i was stunned when i saw highlights of his performance at his club. I was like this guy is not this remarkable in d national team now. Yes hes useful but d dexterity i saw in club was not d same in country

Yes, you are indeed very right. But that lies at the hands of the technical adviser of the national team to tinker and put him in a such way he can play to his strength and then use that in setting up fast break and counter attacks with clinical finishing.
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by fx45(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
sulasa07:

After scoring 1 goal in 10yrs
But he got them the Champions League... That's the most important trophy in the Chelsea cabinet

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by dboo442: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
The strong pillar in leicester bur vegetable in super eaglegrin
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ewekorro:
That's my boy. Next makalele
next Ndidi
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Well deserved!
Congrats to him.
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Ajibel(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
robosky02:

Good to know

Stay safe jare

After all self isolation is better than military abi police quarantine �

Lol yes oo... Stay safe too bro smiley
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Strika22(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Better than Kante sef... my opinion
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Philinho(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Good one.... Wilfred Ndidi please always stand out, don't be like John Mikel Obi that went to Chelsea and slept throughout..
You don't know what you're saying .... You can't even compare Leicester players with the quality of players Mikel played with at Chelsea
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by ignis: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Philinho:

You don't know what you're saying .... You can't even compare Leicester players with the quality of players Mikel played with at Chelsea

Are they not all Premier league ?
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Montlab25: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Deservedly deservingly deserved.. Forgive my Grammer. The guy too much!
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by lekzzyteebee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] He deserve it
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Oracle20: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
I give it to the guy in charge of recruitment at the Foxes, he knows his onions. When Manutd and co are blinded by race and flamboyance he's busy digging up guys who can deliver. Well-done Indidi.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by rastaLivity: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
firo08:

Fred na werey

bptc10:
I am Man Utd fan but i can tell you that Fred is not in the same class with Ndidi, Ndidi is currently best defensive midfielder in EPL
that's not a position manu needs to strengthen, that's my point. Both of them have same style of play; they can't penetrate the opposition defence or create goals scoring chances. There strong point is to win the ball back.
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is just great news

Congrats ndidi
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Good one.... Wilfred Ndidi please always stand out, don't be like John Mikel Obi that went to Chelsea and slept throughout..

Slept throughout with 2 EPL titles ,1 Champions league ,1Europa league ,3 FA Cup and league cup titles ,captained the Super eagles to the Nations cup title, played at the world cup and the Olympics and most especially became a British citizen with shit loads of pound sterling in his bank account and father two beautiful children . If that's the kind of sleep people do ,I'll be eternally grateful to qualify for that category.
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by guychidile: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
waoo, that's nice o! Ndidi congrats
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmmmm! This table wey you dey shake.

They will come after you ooo

grin grin grin

stanluiz:
Igbo amaka.

When it comes to football in Nigeria. We have no rival.
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
milehigh06:

See this dummy
Must you drag Mikel into your hatred?
Dude played over 300 games for chelsea..started 75% of those games..has 2 epl titles...1 ucl and 1 europa..Ndidi has won shit with leceister..mind you he is very very very good(better than Mikel) but please can you celebrate one Nigerian without tearing down another?
Na wah o

Is it mikel that is feeding ur family dat u had to call me dummy for him? I didnt bring him down neither was i making comparisons i was only stunned to hear hes rated that high. a legend? Being a legend is based on individual characteristics not on teams effort.
So if u want to call mikel a legend u should tell me of his individual achievements n not his team efforts.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
sulasa07:

I'm just joking,Club officials wants to name him as a legend but fans no gree them.
Of course, cos hes not great IMO
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by ashadesamson: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Ayo199(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
rastaLivity:

that's not a position manu needs to strengthen, that's my point. Both of them have same style of play; they can't penetrate the opposition defence or create goals scoring chances. There strong point is to win the ball back.
We definitely need a strong blocking four to replace Matic. something lacking in both scot and Fred is the physicality of a traditional blocking four
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by rummmy: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
How much have he donated?
Re: Ndidi Voted Leicester’s EPL Most Valuable Player This Season by Olawaleisrael: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2020
He deserved it[/color][b][/b][color=#000099]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maradona Gives Nigeria A Middle Finger During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Moves To 48th Spot [Top 10] / Hannah Reuben Wins Silver Medal At The 2019 African Wrestling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.