Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Youtbers Connect - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Youtbers Connect (734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtbers Connect by Apcexchange: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2020
this lockdown don't seem to be ending soon, but we can make something out if.

This thread is created with the aim of connecting youtbers or intending Youtubers

We understand how difficult it might be to get view and subscription required to monitize your Chanel but the truth is that it's not impossible.

Now, the plan is this, if we can get 100 persons in our group, each person would drop one video in a week and we all watch.

I believe getting 100 views on weekly basis is not bad for a start coupled with other organic views you might be getting

We are also going to be sharing tips on how to start your own channel and how to get videos for your channel

Kindly indicate interest I would drop our whatsapp group and once we are 100, we would stop Taking new members.
Re: Youtbers Connect by infinityadverts(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2020
I am interested!
Great idea broz,
I celebrate you...
Re: Youtbers Connect by Apcexchange: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
infinityadverts:
I am interested! Great idea broz, I celebrate you...
Thanks for sharing in the idea,
I will post the whatsapp group link soon
Re: Youtbers Connect by Apcexchange: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
infinityadverts:
I am interested! Great idea broz, I celebrate you...
Do you have a YouTube channel or are you intending to have one?
Re: Youtbers Connect by Chrismentor3: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wonderful idea, I love this
Re: Youtbers Connect by prosper294: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
i am interested.
Re: Youtbers Connect by Chrismentor3: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
nwosue67:
But I recommend you take more than hundred people because to get monetized you need 4000hrs of watchtime and 1000 subscribers so I suggest using telegram so that it can accommodate more people and make the process easier

Thinking the same thing, but people are hard to control Sha....
Re: Youtbers Connect by Ezypretty: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Youtbers Connect by xtaphare321(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please I'm interested too, I created a YouTube channel, but not fully functional yet 08165990150
Re: Youtbers Connect by infinityadverts(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2020
Apcexchange:

Do you have a YouTube channel or are you intending to have one?

Am intending to have one
Re: Youtbers Connect by Wemsly05: 8:47pm On May 03, 2020
Great idea. I'm interested. Do we get started. Here's a link to my latest video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XQgs4ilcw
Re: Youtbers Connect by mamatonye: 11:45pm On May 03, 2020
Very interested,we need more people to make faster.good plan though. The more the merrier they say.hit me up.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Youtbers Connect by Manwarrior55: 2:32am On May 04, 2020
V
Re: Youtbers Connect by Wemsly05: 6:30am On May 04, 2020
Manwarrior55:
Hello guys,

I created a YouTube channel June last year, I learnt how to make Lyric videos to popular songs and within the 10 months I have developed the channel to over 3k subscribers and millions of watch hours.

I tried to monetize the channel but I got declined on the basis of copyright and non educational content.

Over the course of the 10 months I’ve gotten busy with other things but I still have great interest in making some extra money from the videos.

So I decided to come here to seek partnership with anyone that’s willing to run the channel and split income. I want a partner that’s innovative and ready to put his mind to it.

I know it’s possible to make money from music lyric videos, I haven’t just had the chance to do the research, so I want a partner that can start by researching on how to monetize the music lyric channel and if you have a better idea on what content we can feed 3k+ subscribers to keep them and build a even larger community that’s welcome.

If you are interested in partnering with me reach out to me, the income we make from YouTube or other sources through the channel would be shared equally.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in this.
Thanks.

These days, YouTube makes it extremely hard to make money off someone else's work. I have two videos on my channel, one at a concert and the other at a wedding, both videos have been demonitized because of the songs playing in the background. I am interested in the offer. I currently manage my own channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XQgs4ilcw

(1) (Reply)

Earn #25,000 Weekly From The Comfort Of Your Home With Your Smartphone And Data / Wazobia Investment / Sandstask Is The Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.