Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Are You Ready To Join The Billionaire Status This Period??? Come In - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You Ready To Join The Billionaire Status This Period??? Come In (469 Views)

Do You Think Starting Up A Cashew Nuts Business This Period Will Be Lucrative / Opportunities For Teachers To Make Money By Creating Lesson Content This Period / Join The Fast Selling Lucrative Perfume Oil With Just 6k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Join The Billionaire Status This Period??? Come In by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2020
I am here to share knowledge that would be beneficial to our nairaland family. I am not selling products or services, just knowledge.
If you can utilize the knowledge i want to disseminate , you are well on your way to being a billionaire. We are in unprecedented times, and unprecedented times like this, demands unprecedented actions. Do you know why the most used word all over the world these period is "unprecedented"?

The outbreak of the corona virus pandemic has caused a disruption that was never prepared for. Financial analyst and economic experts who have been known to predict economic outcomes are all stunned as they were all caught unawares. The world "Unprecedented" is now the most used word, because things that have never happened before are all happening right now. Things that were never envisaged or thought to have happened before are now happening. People are now sacred to socialize. In the history of the world Oil have never been gone to $0 and be sold in the negative $35 dollars. As all these "Unprecedented" changes are happening, there would be changes in wealth creation. While some current billionaires will still sustain their wealth, some would loose their wealth , New billionaires will be created. Do you want to be part of history? The financial crisis of 2008 created new billionaires , if you missed that opportunity, take advantage of today's opportunity.

Like said i earlier i am here to share knowledge and the most valuable thing you can give to any individual is to share knowledge. No products selling, No service selling, just knowledge sharing. If you are ready to take on the Unprecedented Opportunity available now. Contact me on my email: donchris333@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Are You Ready To Join The Billionaire Status This Period??? Come In by Petrodirect: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Are You Ready To Join The Billionaire Status This Period??? Come In by latiephwald(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Since you want Nairaland family benefit from your knowledge, I suggest it should be an open orientation.

(1) (Reply)

Lapidary Bakery Business Plan, Durable Equipments & Best Consultancy Support / Barbing Business Partnersip / Flour/ Dough Industrial Mixer For Sale. NEW Condition. Bargain Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.