Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Meat Seller Robbed In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meat Seller Robbed In Benin (855 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2020
I don't know why Nigerians are so hard on themselves and not on the politicians making pure difficult for them. The story of the bottle water girl actually prompted me to write this story that happen across my street as both corroborates.

As we all know Edo state in not experiencing a full lock down so the effect over here is mild, a meat seller (an old woman) was hawking her meat across the street when a vehicle stopped and the driver asked the woman to give him meat worth 4k. The woman sold the meat to him and he pointed a shop close by as his wife's shop, telling the meat seller to meet his wife to give her the money for the meat. As the meat seller turned to meet the woman, the car zoomed off and on getting there the woman denied ever been married saying she was single. That was when it dawned on the woman that she has been robbed, the old woman cried like a baby and to worsen the whole thing the meat was collected on credit as she always refunds the money to the owner after each daily sales while she keeps the profit for herself.

That brings us to the point that most Nigerians are just as heartless as our leaders, 4k meat that is not food cannot be blamed on lock down, you have a car why not use it for transportation business.

God bless Nigeria.

Mynd44, lalatsiclala

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by SLAP44: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by Born2Breed(f): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Wickedness won't go unpunished. That meat will become cancer to the thief.

6 Likes

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by godofuck231: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2020
only in places like benin you hear beggars and blind men getting robbed, I said something about their approach to wickedness on nairaland and I almost got eaten alive now see the proof? Dark and hideous remains their stock in trade

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by Vulcanheph(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Them don play the Meat seller "Street"

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Born2Breed:
Wickedness won't go unpunished. That meat will became cancer to the thief.
Amen
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Them don play the Meat seller "Street"
see your head lol.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2020
godofuck231:
only in places like benin you hear beggars and blind men getting robbed, I said something about their approach to wickedness on nairaland and I almost got eaten alive now see the proof? Dark and hideous remains their stock in trade
the thing tire me o.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by slyfox35(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2020
godofuck231:
Are you okay?
Since you know so much about Benin City
I hereby pronounce you minister of Edo Knowers Forum
Ozuo!!!
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2020
slyfox35:

Are you okay?
Ozuo!!!
Bros nor too blame am na Wetin him Don see online, just recently a pure water seller was robbed too, abi na the ones when dey happen for night party that year?? How boys dey corner common sweet seller lick all him sweet finish still collect him small change?? These things dey happen and people dey hear am, social media nor dey let things go hidden again and it's giving our city a bad reputation outside.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by slyfox35(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2020
freshkpomo:
Bros nor too blame am na Wetin him Don see online, just recently a pure water seller was robbed too, abi na the ones when dey happen for night party that year?? How boys dey corner common sweet seller lick all him sweet finish still collect him small change?? These things dey happen and people dey hear am, social media nor dey let things go hidden again and it's giving our city a bad reputation outside.

God bless Nigeria.
Bro...no where e nor dey happen, people just like to dey criticize Benin,I nor know why
Nor be Lagos get 1 million boys gang so? Them dey Rob both beggers and rich, since when the news die down,everybody give them rest,but Benin own,them go carry am for head like gala
Am not saying Benin is the best place to live,but some people see it as their job to criticize and emphasize on anything that happens in the state even when overdue for hearing

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
slyfox35:

Bro...no where e nor dey happen, people just like to dey criticize Benin,I nor know why
Nor be Lagos get 1 million boys gang so? Them dey Rob both beggers and rich, since when the news die down,everybody give them rest,but Benin own,them go carry am for head like gala
Am not saying Benin is the best place to live,but some people see it as their job to criticize and emphasize on anything that happens in the state even when overdue for hearing

bro nor talk am again o, Benin is one of the safest place to live in o, apart from this cultism stuff, robbery dey very low, kidnapping na once once unless this herdsmen stuff when was start recently for some villages.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by bmdmixer: 9:41am On May 01, 2020
poor robbing poor

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by godofuck231: 9:47am On May 01, 2020
slyfox35:

Are you okay?
Ozuo!!!
exactly, the same attitude, he will never take corrections, they know nothing and are arrogant of their flaws, you uys should start working and build other than steal cheat or destroy, the wickedness amongst you guys is profound, when you start seeing the truth and light u guys will know progress, dumb bum
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by godofuck231: 9:48am On May 01, 2020
slyfox35:

Are you okay?
Ozuo!!!
exactly, the same attitude, he will never take corrections, they know nothing and are arrogant of their flaws, you uys should start working and build other than steal cheat or destroy, the wickedness amongst you guys is profound, when you start seeing the truth and light u guys will know progress, dumb bum.
Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by godofuck231: 9:49am On May 01, 2020
freshkpomo:
the thing tire me o.

God bless Nigeria.
it is well

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2020
bmdmixer:
poor robbing poor
very disheartening.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Driver Caught Trying To Smuggle Notherers Into The South / Video Of A Woman Strangling A Thief To Death With A Broom For Failing To Own Up / GEORGE Stinney:black 14-year Old Boy Executed For Murder, Discovered To Be A Wro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.