Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Termite Is Destroying My Properties - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Termite Is Destroying My Properties (451 Views)

Tired Of TERMITE’S Havocs & Destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now / Sheep And Goats Destroying My Farm, Please Help! / Tired Of TERMITE’S Havocs & Destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Termite Is Destroying My Properties by Tunjoel(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2020
HOW DO I COMBAT TERMITE IN MY HOUSE

I don't know if this is the right section to post this topic. Termite is destroying my properties. What drug//chemical can I use?
Re: Termite Is Destroying My Properties by bibelo: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2020
buy rocket termite exterminator from those markets that sell farm chemicals or those big building materials market. mix with kerosene and spray all wood materials and places with traces of the termites within the house.
u can also dig holes of 2feet apart round the house if possible, mix the chemical with water and pour in the holes and cover the holes.it also help chase them away from the perimeter of the house
Warning the chemical has a strong smell.

(1) (Reply)

Yam Supply / Urgent Need For 200 Crates Of Large Eggs / African Catfish Propagation Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.